4.0 out of 5 stars "BLOODY MONDAY", June 7, 2011
Super Bolan 142, Kill Shot, was written by Darwin Holstrom, a fairly new writer for the Gold Eagle series with only one other book in print: 390 Toxic Terrain. As stated in my review of 390, his story is generally solid and good, however, his 4 letter language, in my opinion, gets in the way of the story. Same as true with this book.

The story itself is rather ridiculous and hard to take in: Literally hundreds of people all over the U.S. are being shot and killed by trained snipers, at the same time. Law enforcement people seem to outnumber those killed. All of this will lead the President of the U.S. (POTUS) to be forced into declaring martial law throughout the land, eventually leading to a Middle East showdown. It's difficult to see any of this happening soon and in just raw numbers: where would we get the number of troops needed for complete martial law throughout the land. They are now scattered all over the world squandered in questionable efforts in places such as Iraq and Afghanistan. We simply do not have the excess manpower required for total martial law as this story would predict. HOWEVER, .......

Ridiculous and defying reality, with too many timely coincidences, THIS IS yet, make no mistake, one EXCELLENT story. That can be seen by the 4-star rating I've given it. Most readers will have little difficulty staying with the story. Outlandish as the story may seem, this is one of the better, classic and unique stories I've come across in all my years of reading these action and adventure books from Gold Eagle. With hundreds on my shelves, I feel some confidence in saying that. You want an excellent story, not in the general vein of things: read this one.

An exceptional, original read, despite my petty complaints.

Semper Fi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mack bolan, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Kill Shot (Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan) (Kindle Edition)
These books are always action packed and good reading.could we get the very first books about how it all started put on kindle books.

Rate and Discover Movies