Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
|Price:||$15.00 + $3.98 shipping|
- In this compelling story-driven game, you'll complete over 15 missions all over the world, as you set the stage for total world war
- Exciting new Offensive Cover System lets you conform to your terrain, to use the environment as cover while you shoot
- Relentless enemy AI will work non-stop in teams to bring you down -- use your speed and aim to take them out
- You can even blindfire -- lay down suppressing fire without even looking!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Offensive Cover System--Dynamically use your environment as cover--conform to objects and terrain, popping out to fire from protected positions.
- Blindfire--Lay down suppressing fire without even looking!
- Sophisticated AI--Relentless enemies use the same tactics available to you, and work as teams to take you down.
- Over 15 Action-Packed Scenarios--Compelling story-driven campaign featuring diverse missions and objectives that span the globe.
Top Customer Reviews
The story is actually confusing and told in flashback style (some flashback shots are cinematically realistic). Bishop is an ultra-tech Soldier and who is married to Lynn Takamura - a Neural Interface designer for some weapons tech firm. Bishop was supposed to execute a terrorist called Archer but failed. Archer came back to kill Lynn and to take control of Bishop's neural technology sending him about the globe committing terrorist acts of violence. Eventually Bishop finds a way out from Archer's control and goes to take Archer down himself.
Having said all of that, the gun fighting is first rate stuff simply because the enemy AI is the best seen in any game of its kind. The enemy is smart and moves accordingly. They will take you down by flanking you or sending a grenade in your direction. One or two hits are all it takes and you will go down. So you need to use the environment and this is where kill.switch scores in aces. As you hide behind something you can blind fire on the enemy with several different weapons to choose from or you can lean around the side, sight someone and shoot them. The detail in each level makes this one an essential purchase for the XBOX user. It pushes the PS2's graphics quite a bit (now and again the FPS stalls).
So kill.switch plays like you would expect it too - run around various levels (there are 5 major levels divided into two parts each) shooting the enemy and diving behind boxes as you blow things up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game was way too short, it wasn't challenging enough, and I think that the game makers could have at least put in a mulitplayer of some sort. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Harold
Third person shooters are my favorite genre of video game. I find the simplicity and realism of a tactical simulation very satisfying. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Hunter Stevens
I made the mistake of loaning Kill Switch to a "friend", who never gave it back. This game is worth buying it a second time, for the price I was able to get it for!Published on January 2, 2014 by Ken L. W.
believe it or not, woman like shoot em up games too. this is a nice one. the best game ever for me was black, but i can rate this one right up close to it. Read morePublished on September 30, 2012 by d a crim
This game was fun to play & the price was great. I did send an e-mail to this seller who never sent an answer to my question, so you might want to remind them to answer their... Read morePublished on July 16, 2010 by Jane
I thought this Game was really fun, and I am glad it was not easy, It let you do things your way and in your own time. Read morePublished on November 13, 2009 by solcaseypio