5.0 out of 5 stars F***ing awesome!
I LOVE this song and so does my 6 year old daughter! Kill The DJ is our favorite song from ¡UNO!
Published 21 months ago by Betsy Harrigan

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice -
- if this song had come out in an age when DJs were to blame, but now it feels like a snarky bit of whining on Billie Joe's part. Not that it isn't entertaining and all, but we hope there's a little more substance behind the next single - or two.
Published 21 months ago by David Caven

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Song and Different for Green Day, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I heard this on XM and bought it immediately. It doesn't sound like your typical Green Day song, which I like and it's upbeat enough to include in your workout playlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars F***ing awesome!, October 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Day Gone Indie, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
This song sounds like a mix of old '90s Green Day and a new indie-sounding Green Day. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! :), September 30, 2012
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I love this song so much, Green Day is back! :) On the album, this is one of my favorites! Green Day is so talented and awesome!

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice -, September 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
Green Day proves that they can play any kind of music and do it well. I love the way it sticks in your head. It is one of my favorites off the album so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, could be a good CD....or I'm hoping at least....., September 5, 2012
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
I like it, could be a good CD....or I'm hoping at least.....but not as good as the American Idiot CD. Epic CD...

3.0 out of 5 stars DJ Destroyed, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Kill The DJ [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
When it has came down to Green Day, it has honestly been very impossible to surpass what they did well with American Idiot. Because that was so monumental, they had to take a step back in their back to deliver again. With 3 albums from the trio coming out, you would expect them to deliver. Well, that so far hasn't been the case with their song Oh Love. It was not really as good as their earlier songs were like When I Come Around. Their latest song Kill The DJ, their second song from their upcoming Uno record, isn't really as strong as what you had expected from Green Day. I really felt that the song was not as good as they could've made it. I am still expecting better from them, and hopefully they can save more for the DJ to play.

Song: C-