Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2012
Bought these guys for the office ping pong table to replace the old paddles that have been lying around forever. Man, what a difference! These Killerspins have held up for over a year now and still play very well. Made the game much more fun to play.
VINE VOICEon June 29, 2010
These rackets are definitely on the heavy side, weighing in at 177g and 184g, with thick rubber padding that optimizes control and spin. Speed suffers somewhat, but that is a necessary trade-off.

The three ping-pong balls in the set are playable but deserve their one-star rating.

I find the lighter of the two racket better, faster and more controllable. Overall, this package is not a bad value.
on February 24, 2014
We're recreational players, so I don't have any significant comparative knowledge about paddles. I know these are much better built than a Stiga set we bought at a sporting goods store a few years ago. I was constantly gluing those paddles. These appear to be much more durable and well made. The paddle surface is very sticky. I don't know if it will last, but so far these are very lively and have good control. Good price for the set too.
on June 1, 2016
Be careful, these ping pong bats are super sticky - which is what enables them to apply the nastiest spin to anything spherical. I've spent a lot more on racquets that don't have nearly the grip that these do. I literally removed the protective film (yes, there is a film applied to the rubber because, without it, they will stick to anything), laid one on the table to start on the other, and it took significant time and care to dislodge it. If the faces of these paddles make contact with one another, it can cause a rip in the space time continuum. Buy and use at your own risk.
on January 1, 2012
Nice tacky paddles. They are a little on the heavy side (doesn't bother me) - but play very nicely. Be careful that you don't get any cloth or anything with lint near the paddles because fibers will stick to the rubber.
on October 13, 2013
My daughter is getting good at table tennis, so I decided to step her up a notch in paddle quality. One thing to note is that It is about a 1/4 inch shorter than my 10 yr old Juic paddle. I am not sure if that is the way paddles come now a days, or if it is just killerspin that makes a shorter paddle. Another thing to note is that the rubber does not have a model/type imprinted on it, so when it comes time to replace the rubber I will probably be unable to get an exact replacement. Other than that I/we plan to get several years of heavy use out of them.
on August 22, 2013
My friend and I bought these paddles because we are getting pretty serious about table tennis. This is definitely a good paddle for starters or intermediate players. Great control and significant spin. I definitely upped my game with these paddles. The only complaint is after everyday use the padding starts to come off in chips but not too severe. I will definitely upgrade to the better Killerspin products once I get better.
on January 2, 2015
Had a hard time getting plastic off of paddles. After opening, the rubber gave off a strong smell. Had to let them air out for 2 days. Once used, noticed a loss in power, but more control. Better hand grips and a little heavier than our cheap paddles. If I had to buy again, I would purchase the 400 series for professional players.
on October 10, 2013
I think that is good for beginner, not too heavy and not too light, paid one paddle's price can get two.
If you're using those free ball for practice, I would like to suggest you buy another ball.
on July 28, 2015
These are quite good paddles for the price. I really recommend them if you want a more pro feel but you're not looking to go into a tourny. These will last and perform way better than junky $5-$10 low end ones. The spin could be a liiittle better but again it's miles above junk paddles. I do with the handle had a little more length but that's mostly because my hands are big enough to land a jet on. Seriously it's a problem. I ride a motorcycle and I had to buy a sidecar for my hands with I operate the acceleration with my feet. I digress. Not too shabby!