Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 18, 2012
I have a much greater appreciation with this book of the struggles our great nation faced in striving for equality. Lincoln was a great leader.
on November 17, 2011
This is a real good book. The story flows great. Well done. I read several of the other reviews and I don't believe the writers read the book.
on November 16, 2011
Excellent, well written, very informative. I do not know who the people are that are bashing this book, but it is obvious that they cannot read.
on November 16, 2011
Although I am a bug history buff, there was a lot of things in the book that I did not know. It is easy to listen to very exciting. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to know and understand the facts leading up to the assassination of Lincoln.
on November 17, 2011
Although we all learn basic information about President Lincoln while attending school, Bill takes one back in time to relive a vital part of our history. The engrossing way he retells the ending of the Civil War, while weaving the plot to assasinate one of our greatest Presidents is riveting. I couldn't put it down and reccomend it to anyone who is looking to learn more about what our country has endured and how far we've come. On the other hand it reminds one of how in todays polical climate people should respect the sacrifices of our founding fathers and the constitution they fought to give this country in order to make this country the greatest Free country in the world.
on March 28, 2015
Well researched. Fortunately they identified the controversies without trying to answer questions that no one can answer. Highly recommended.
on August 23, 2014
I enjoyed reading our U.S. history written in this captivating style. Although it is known history the story is told with moments of suspense.
on July 25, 2014
Excellent book, well researched and well written. i thought I knew a lot abouit the assassination, but was amazed at how much I did not know.
on July 21, 2014
Incredible detail. Many things I did not know. Great book and attention to the facts. I would highly recommend this as I don't read many books
on March 20, 2014
Highly recommended! It goes into a lot of detail. The way it's written keeps you interested. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down.