4.0 out of 5 stars Dash Dolls Tell All, Bible!
This triple mini autobiography is in fact better than I expected. We see so much of these women on television and in magazines that I thought there wasn't much else to tell, but this book instantly blew that theory out of the water. Starting out "famous for being famous" and turning that into family and individual brands takes hard work, and creativity, which whether we...
Published on November 23, 2010 by NovelAddict

1.0 out of 5 stars it sure is konfidential.
These girls talk nothing about what readers want to know they really do keep the drama confidential. They filled their book with repetative ramblings about how their parents tought them work ethic.
Published on December 5, 2010 by sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars it sure is konfidential., December 5, 2010
They seriously repeated like 20 times. They also talk about how to survive the media and paparazzi. HELLO Kardashians the people reading your book are not famous we dont need tips on how to survive the media. This book is full of useless tips like how to sell clothes on E-Bay and how to organize your closet. If we wanted E-bay lessons we would go to their website. the book is at an elementary reading level filled with tons of pictures. It seems like they didn't have enough material to fill the book because its really repetative and the information sux. Believe me theres nothing new in the book if you watch their shows and have seen their "True life Kardashians." I was dissapointed because I love the kardashians but book is extremely poor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining.Nothing more., December 3, 2010
I would say I do enjoy watching the Kardashians.I think they're so beautiful, but I'll be the first to say that they're not the smartest girls.I bought the book, because I love their style.I expected to find more style/beauty tips, but was dissapointed that there were very few pages on that matter.It wasn't a biography, it was more like a trivia book.Lot's of random information that was rather unnecesary.I'd like to add an excerpt from their book that I found incredibly superflous.It was under Chapter 13 titled "Live!From Hair And Makeup"

"Kim:Hey Khloe, did you give me back my black top?My black Alexander Wang T-shirt?

Khloe:I gave it back to you forever ago.I dry-cleaned it and gave it back to you on my hotel hanger.

Kim:I never got it.

Khloe:I brought it to you!

Kim:I never got it.

Khloe:Okay, I'll buy you whatever.

.......................................................................

Kim:Kourtney, is Mom still around today?

Kourtney:Yeah, but I don't know what she's doing today.I don't know if she's coming here or what.

Khloe:Happy Birthday, Lady Gaga!

Kourtney:What?

Khloe:It's her birthday today!

Kim:My whole body is sticky you guys!

Kourtney:Why?

Kim:I sprayed this SPF on it, see?"

As I was reading that I was thinking"Really?"
However at the end of the day, these girls are not politicians, or educators.No worries.There was an abundance of gorgeous pictures in almost every page, and I enjoyed those very much.I don't regret the purchase.I would reccomend this book for the visuals, and for fun, but don't expect anything brain-stimulating from this one.

P.S. I watched their interview promoting the book on Conan(12/2) and I got the impression that he was making fun of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Superficial!, November 25, 2010
I've seen endless amounts of episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and thought this book might be an interesting extension of the Kardashian brand. Although I like the fact that the book has colorful photographs and many pages of text, I am unimpressed with the content. For instance I don't think it's beneficial to include a section on how to do an at-home bikini wax. I also was disgusted by one section in which one of the sisters talks about how she overdrew her bank account one time. She refereed to having lost a few thousand dollars as if it meant nothing to her.
I would not recommend teenagers reading this book. It seems to only show the superficial, fame-hungry side of the Kardashian sisters. Not to mention it seems to be written at a fifth grade reading level.
I prefer the TV show since it has actual heart to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars received for free, wasn't worth the price, December 6, 2010
I received a copy of this waste of paper in a gift basket and I loathe that money was given to these three losers for publishing this nonsense. I skimmed the book and counted the brain cells that died from boredom. If publishers want to save the industry, maybe they should try and find people that actually know how to write, or at least those that are smart enough to hire decenet ghost writers.

I'm glad I wasted only time on this piece of drivel. Please don't waste any money.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointment, December 26, 2010
My BFF and I are huge fans of the Kardashians. Such big fans, in fact we unknowingly bought each other the book for Christmas. We cant begin to tell you how disappointed we were. This book showed how they wanted to be perceived, not who they really are. There is nothing confidential about this book and no interesting looks into their lives. Also, OJ is not in Airplane. We read the book to feel closer to them and now are questioning our adoration. They should put out a book that's real and not about this fake family they want us to see. There is so much they didn't discuss and so much unimportant nonsense. Don't read this book if you're interested in their real lives. Preach.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kardashian Konfidential, December 4, 2010
C. S. (Franklin Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Congrats to three girls who have made a fortune and I still don't understand how they did it! I am sure they work hard but the entire world is on 'overload' of the Kardashian sisters.

I'm glad they had an editor as their grammar is so poor on the reality show a well as on national interviews that I am horrified someone doesn't speak to them regarding the way they crucify the King's English.

It appears none of them have pursued an education. However, if they only went thru Jr. high school they should have learned the basics of speaking correctly. One example comes to mind. All three say, "Her and I" or "Him and I". There are many others and it gives the impression they are not very smart, when in reality they must be very good business women.

There is hardly anything 'Konfidential' about these ladies. This is a book I should have passed and read the newspaper, instead. Not a book you would want your young teenagers or 'tweenagers' to read. It seems morals was an issue that may have been ignored in their upbringing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kardashian fan only for the show, December 15, 2010
Catherine Lewis "Kiddy Cat" (Brooklyn, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I am a fan of the Kardashian sistahs but the book was too shallow. I found it kind of disturbing that in one section of the book they were talking about how they started getting bikini waxes at the age of 13 and 14 years old because their mom insisted that they get waxed instead of shaving down there. Yea, that's not normal. I was also expecting the Kardashians to share more initimate secrets or down-to -earth experiences in the book. Why put Konfidential in the title if there isn't any secrets to be shared. Most of the tips were pointless, like how to deal with the paparazzo. Why would we need to know that, we're not celebs. Anyways, I'll just stick with enjoying their show.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned..., November 29, 2010
Working in publishing allowed me a preview copy of this book. Not knowing much about these women, but seeing an endless array of media coverage, I was curious. I'm also a mother of two teenage girls who I thought might the book as a stocking stuffer.

BE WARNED! all mothers of young, impressionable girls. This book is beyond vapid, tasteless, useless, and in some chapters a powder keg of promiscuity and just plain stupidity. If this book was indeed written by these three women -- I suggest they return to the fifth grade -- since, obviously, that's where their education stopped. Considering one was married (after a one month courtship), the other had a child out of wedlock, and the last, but seemly the most popular, is in avid pursuit of more money and more fame -- I suggest you pass on this "fun piece of fluff." Unless, of course, you're looking to turn your daughters, sisters, nieces or friends into fame-seeking, money-grubbing, intellectually-stunted gold diggers!

I know publishing is taking an economic hit -- but at what point do we throw every principle out the window for a few bucks!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Kept It Confidential, November 29, 2010
"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." (Henry David Thoreau)

1.0 out of 5 stars Please stop supporting this family, November 1, 2011
The american people are begging you to stop supporting this family. They are only famous because of a tape Kim made with Ray J. Before that no one knew who she was or cared about her. Its time to stop supporting this selfish, moral-lacking, reprehensible family. They are an embarrassment to America.

By Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian: Kardashian Konfidential by Kourtney Kardashian (Hardcover - December 23, 2010)
Used & New from: $2.68