- A centrifuge tube is a common piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a finger-like length of glass open at the top and with a conical, tapered bottom
- Scale and legend are printed in permanent red stain
- Marking spot is blasted on both sizes
- Calibrated to contain; top is beaded for strength
- Designed from Federal Specification NNN-T-780, Type I requirements
Have one to sell?
Kimax 45164-15 Glass Conical Bottom 15mL Graduated Centrifuge Tube with Red Stain Scale and Legend (Case of 12)
|Price:||$170.14 ($14.18 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||12|
|Graduation Interval||0.1 milliliters|
|Outside Diameter||17 mm|
|Overall Length||118 mm|
|Tube Capacity||15 milliliters|
15mL Standard Taper Centrifuge Tube. Calibrated to contain. Top is beaded for strength. Scale ... See more product details
15mL Standard Taper Centrifuge Tube. Calibrated to contain. Top is beaded for strength. Scale and legend are printed in permanent red stain. Marking spot is blasted on both sizes. For a 50mL tube with finer lower end Subdivisions, see KIM-45167. Designed from Federal Specification NNN-T-780. Type I requirements. 15mL Capacity with 0.1mL Subdivisions. O.D. x Length = 17 x 118mm. Kimble #: 45164-15.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: 15ml test tubes glass