- A centrifuge tube is a common piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a finger-like length of glass open at the top and with a conical, tapered bottom
- Made with heavier walled tubing to withstand higher centrifugation speeds
- Calibrated to contain; durable white ceramic enamel scale, legend and marking spot on each tube
- Top is finished to receive a size 13 standard taper ground glass stopper; do not centrifuge with stopper in place
- 10ml total capacity; graduated in increments of 0.1ml
Have one to sell?
Kimax 45201-10 Glass Conical Bottom 10mL Heavy-Duty Graduated Centrifuge Tube with Ground Glass Bore Stopper, To Contain, Clear (Case of 6)
|Price:||$216.89 ($36.15 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||6|
|Cap Type||Glass Stopper|
|Outside Diameter||17 mm|
|Overall Length||117 mm|
10mL Standard taper centrifuge tube is a heavy-duty centrifuge tube. Calibrated to contain. Scal... See more product details
10mL Standard taper centrifuge tube is a heavy-duty centrifuge tube. Calibrated to contain. Scale, legend and marking spot are durable white ceramic enamel. Tooled for a ground glass bore stopper, which is included. (Do not centrifuge with stopper in tube) Replacement Stopper is KIM-41900R. 10mL Capacity with 0.1mL Subdivisions. Kimble #:45201-10.
There are no customer reviews yet.