- An oil centrifuge tube is a specialized piece of laboratory glassware consisting of a broad to pear-shaped length of glass open at the top and a markedly tapered bottom stem
- Used in the determination of bottom sediment and water in petroleum products and in the determination of foots in raw linseed oil by the gravimetric method
- Stem diameter holds 1.5ml
- Calibrated to contain; durable white ceramic enamel scale and legend on each tube
- Graduated in %; 100 ml equals 200%
Have one to sell?
Kimax 45244-200 Glass 100mL Graduated BS and W Centrifuge Tube with 1.5mL Stem, Calibrated 'To Contain', White Scale and Legend, Clear (Case of 6)
|Price:||$468.89 ($78.15 / Tubes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$92.48 (16%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $468.89
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||6|
|Graduation Interval||1 milliliters|
|Outside Diameter||58 mm|
|Overall Length||158 mm|
|Size||Case of 6|
Kimax 100mL centrifuge tube graduated 0-200%. Used in the determination of bottom sediment and wa... See more product details
Kimax 100mL centrifuge tube graduated 0-200%. Used in the determination of bottom sediment and water in petroleum products and in the determination of foots in raw linseed oil by the gravimetric method (ASTM D1966). Calibrated to contain. Stem diameter holds 1.5mL (0-3%). Scale and legend are durable white ceramic enamel. Capacity: 200% (100mL equals 200%). Subdivisions: 0-3% in 0.10% increments; 3-5% in 0.50% increments; 5-10% in 1% increments; 10-100% in 10% increments; 100-200% in 20% increments. Dimensions (O.D. x L): 58mm x 158mm. Kimble #: 45244-200.
There are no customer reviews yet.