- All pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use
- Two rings near the top denote any content remaining in the tip after free delivery
- Negative graduations provided to make the pipet versatile
- Made from borosilicate glass in compliance with ASTM Specification E438
- Used for blood studies and calibrated to deliver to the tip
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Kimax Borosilicate Glass 10mL Disposable Serological Pipette
|Price:||$105.16 - $326.83|
These pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use. Calibra... See more product details
These pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use. Calibrated to deliver to the tip, with two rings near the top denoting that the small amount remaining in the tip after free delivery has ceased must be blown out and added to the main volume delivered. Provided with "negative" graduations to increase the versatility of the pipet. Made from borosilicate glass in compliance with ASTM Specification E438, Type I, Class B glass requirements.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: lab equipment