- Economical and saves time in the lab
- Vial top has a screw thread finish
- Composed of KIMAX KG-33 borosilicate glass; meets the requirements for ASTM Type 1, Class A and USP Type 1 Glass and combines a low coefficient of expansion with a very high chemical resistance
- Cylindrical shape provides solid balance
- Flat bottom facilitates free-standing capability
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Kimax Glass Cylindrical Sample Vial, with Rubber Lined Closure Unattached
|Price:||$61.11 - $180.87|
|Material Type||Borosilicate Glass|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Richard B. Williams on January 9, 2011
Number of Items: 144 Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I know this probably isn't the use that most people buy these for, but I use these vials to display my collection of sand from all over the world. The glass quality is very high, offering excellent visibility of the contents. The rubber o-ring in the cap keeps the sand from getting into the threads, which is very handy. The bottom of flat enough that I can stick a 3/4" round sticker on there to describe the contents and it fits perfectly. My only complaint about these vials is that they are quite expensive compared to other vials of similar volume.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again