4.0 out of 5 stars Kindstack Goodie Pack
Published on May 4, 2012 by Big Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Grinder Is A Waste.. Pollen Press Is Nice
The grinder is not a very good grinder, it does not have a place to catch the pollen (for the press) so the combo seems a waste to me.
But the pollen press is awesome!
I love Authentic Cali Crusher Ultra Premium Herb Grinder 4 Piece Small Black (CC-6-B) and it catches the pollen awesome for the press.
I would recommend just buying the press alone and buying...
Published 14 months ago by Anonymous

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindstack Goodie Pack, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
I got the Kindstack, Kindscope, Cali Crusher Pollen Press and Kindgrind in today. The Kindstack containers were nice, the fit and finish was good and they are a good size. The Kindgrind was acrylic and magnetic and ground the herbs to a very fine consistency. I liked that it fit nicely inside the Kindstack. The Kindscope worked decent, although the eyepiece is a bit small and the fit and finish is not as good as the rest of the set. The Cali Crusher pollen press was different than shown. The one I got was blue, all metal and the inserts appear to be aluminum. The fit and finish of it is good. Overall a nice value for the money, would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
I like this package deal. I was looking for a press and found this kit. The scope is kind of tiny, but works well enough, the crusher works very well, and the press should do the job I wanted it for. Containers are nice too, and can add on more to the stack later if you want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
Amazing quality! I love how I can keep my buds in here and not have to worry about the smell... The kindscope is phenomenal. Thanks!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice package, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
Nice package but beware these are the OLD kind stacks and don't work with the new version ( don't screw together ) , disappointing to say the least

3.0 out of 5 stars Grinder Is A Waste.. Pollen Press Is Nice, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
But the pollen press is awesome!
I would recommend just buying the press alone and buying a nice grinder seperately

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing Cali Crusher, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
I was awaiting this in the mail, but to my dismay, it was missing the cali crusher pollen press, the main reason I bought this item to begin with! I know I can get a refund, but its just more hassle, and at the end of the day, I still don't have my cali crusher pollen press, which I actually used as a pill container before someone jacked it, so went in for one of these kits, and came out with just more utter disappointment. Guess you know what I'm about to do now, just no kief..

2.0 out of 5 stars One short..., March 5, 2013
This review is from: Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press
The description clearly says "4 Piece Storage Tower" well you only get three.I hate to see that kind of stuff. I know Amazon would let me return but it's kind of cool so I will keep it. Amazon needs to get on them.

Kind Stack + Cali Crusher Pollen Press