- Spiral-bound: 468 pages
- Publisher: Center for Applied Research in (July 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0876284993
- ISBN-13: 978-0876284995
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 9.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,552,814 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Kindergarten Teacher's Survival Guide Spiral-bound – July, 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I received this huge book I was looking forward to it but I found it was amateurish in it's drawings,I actually never read much of it but my time is at a premium and it didn't... Read morePublished on July 17, 2002
I am a Kindergarten teacher in an American curriculum school in the Middle East, so resources are scarce to find. Read morePublished on August 28, 2001