Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 18, 2009 4:22:55 PM PDT
I love my kindle 2, but would really like the" kindle 2 for dummies" in paper back or on the computer , any help?

Posted on Nov 27, 2009 7:41:36 AM PST
So would I.

Posted on Apr 17, 2010 3:38:10 PM PDT
C. Johnson says:
Download the kindle reader onto your computer and read the Kindle 2 for dummies on the computer. If you buy it through your amazon account, you can load it on your computer and your kindle both and have it in both places. Why would you want a dtb (dead tree book) to tell you how to use your paper saving, fabulous e-book kindle? If you need to read the guide while looking at your kindle so you can figure out how to use it better, the free kindle reader you can download onto your computer should do the trick. That way you don't have to waste paper buying a dtb and you don't have to store it, trash it or find someone to give it to when you know all the ins and outs of your kindle.

Posted on Jul 19, 2010 5:59:00 AM PDT
Fred Coulter says:
Or crack the drm, convert the book to a pdf (using calibre) and then print the book out.

No, calibre doesn't crack drm. No, I'm not going to tell you how to crack the drm.

Calibre is a useful ebook librarian and conversion program, not a drm cracking program. It's how I get non-copy protected epubs and pdfs onto my kindle.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2010 7:21:02 PM PST
It may be a generation thing, but directions are easier to follow on a real book page. Sorry about the tree.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2010 8:01:54 AM PST
I have been trying for 2 yrs to get a kindle 2 for dummies in paperback. where is it?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions