Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 26, 2013 2:10:07 AM PDT
TimetoRise says:
Did anyone get their code or downloaded their Kindle book?

Posted on Mar 26, 2013 8:10:09 PM PDT
Tyler Travis says:
I did not. This was actually the reason I pre-ordered and nothing yet. Anyone else?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2013 9:39:39 AM PDT
Phenom says:
Still waiting here as well.

Posted on Mar 27, 2013 11:41:23 AM PDT
i didnt. contacted amazon and they said they were having issues but credited me the 2.99 so i could purchase the book.

Posted on Mar 28, 2013 2:50:47 PM PDT
Allan Saenz says:
I'm still waiting for the code to download the book to my kindle.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2013 4:04:12 PM PDT
Phenom says:
I also emailed amazon. They responded with an email saying they have given me the credit to purchase the book. I didnt get a code. I followed the link. I proceeded to order the e-book. Nowhere did I see a $3 credit. The transaction went through. I checked my order details and it had "promotion applied" under payment for $2.99. It makes me think that the promotion was tied to my account because of my preorder and amazon just provided the link and told me kindly to purchase the book.

Either way. If you preordered the game and you haven't gotten an email about the e-book, decided to purchase it and was charged for it, just email amazon. They are very generous with refunds.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 26, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about