4.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing for technically challenged older adults.
For any one who has bought a KINDLE and hasn't a clue where to beginning using its features, this is a MUST have. I directed me to solving a problem I had with my Kindle Fire for months and helped me fix the problem.
Published 22 months ago by grannygoose

2.0 out of 5 stars too complicated
Far too complicated for the average person. Needs to understand that we are not all techies need to look from a average users viewpoint. I could not find in every day language the help i needed.
Published on September 6, 2012 by L. D. Grant

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing for technically challenged older adults., February 21, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire: The Complete Guidebook - For Your First Generation Kindle Fire (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, February 10, 2013
This book was very detailed and informative. I have read several books on how to use the Kindle fire and this one was the most comprehensive and easiest to understand.
Michael Young gives very good advice.
It will be a help to anyone that owns the first Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY INTERESTING, February 18, 2013
Book has Good detail about all the Fire features. We 've had this fire for about a year and while I've gotten around on it okay, I learned a lot. Obviously, I need. To read the keyboard instructions again. Well worth your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars opened a whole new world for me!, September 29, 2012
This book was so helpful! I have been using my Fire since the 1st of the year yet this book taught me many tricks & things I didn't know. The biggest help was in downloading my music! Thank you for re-introducing music into my life - now have tons of music on my Fire & my phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful basics, December 30, 2012
If you understand the book search and read...you are off to a good start. This book will fill in all the other unknowns for using your Kindle. Good read and you can skip the parts you already know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire The Complete Guidebook, November 3, 2012
This was a awesome book. Very well researched and patiently explained. No
extra fluff that adds nothing to the article. Amply illustrated to help in the explanation.

2.0 out of 5 stars too complicated, September 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD INEXPENSIVE INFORMATON, June 22, 2014
This book offers all the instruction and information I needed for my purchase of a 2nd generation Kindle Fire and at the right price. THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Guide Book, September 8, 2013
This is a very informative book ,with easy to understand instructions it helped my Daughter to become quiet proficient with her Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reference, July 11, 2013
Easy to understand. Well organized. A must read for the new owner. Don't skip this one. You'll find it very useful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›