5.0 out of 5 stars A n Excellent Simple Book for the Kindle Fire HD Tablet
I had some problems getting around with my new Kindle Fire HD as it is a little different from my older Kindle Fire. That is until I started reading this book and boy oh boy it sure made a diferents and my life with the Kindle Fire HD a lot easier. Now I can get around the Kindle Fire HD much easier than before. It is written so that anyone can understand the material...
Published on November 24, 2012 by Stephen Kovac Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Worst Instruction Book Ever Written
The Kindle Fire doesn't come with any written instruction booklet. As the author points out in her book, it took her, a computer expert, "three or four days" "to find settings, features and ways to buy and locate my content and apps". I stupidly believed her book would help me do all that, but, in fact, the book is really just an advertisement for the product and merely...
Published 24 months ago by Jim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 445 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not finished yet, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
This book has helped me understand a few things about the Kindle Fire HD--however, I have not finished studying it, so I still have much more to learn. But I am doing a few things on the Kindle that were a complete mystery to me before. I am a 78 year old widow, and all these new devices are a challenge for me, so having something to guide me is a plus.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm a new user. Book didn't answer any of my questions., March 25, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
I wasted my money. Couldn't find any useful information as a new user. Don't buy this book unless you have a basic understanding of how the kindle works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answers I Need, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
I don't think a person will ever be finished with this book as it is not a 'read through' type book. When I need information on a certain subject it is an easy look-up and the answers are written in understanding language. My Kindle Fire HD is the first tablet I've owned and I find this book to be very helpful. A more experienced tablet user may not find this book as helpful as a novice would but that is why there is such a big choice of informational books. If you're a beginner, give this book a try. If you're advanced, then try something more to your level.

5.0 out of 5 stars never too old to learn!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
This helped me tremendously! I don't have a teen ager in my home, so read the reviews on line and decided, why not! Ordered it and it has been MOST
helpful! Amazing what one can do with instructions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 16, 2013
Georgia (Pitman, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
I wanted a hard copy of specific instructions in order to learn how to use my Kindle. Nothing was available for someone like I who is not that technologically astute. This book has been absolutely perfect for me and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a reference manual for a Kindle Fire!

1.0 out of 5 stars This book hardly helped me at all., May 31, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
This book hardly helped me at all. I thought it would give more information about the Kindle. I like looking at directions in the book while trying things out on the kindle. This book had only basic information that I already knew about. You are better off calling amazon to answer your questions. They are very helpful, and also they have "to get your started videos" on their site.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New Here..., February 1, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
As soon as I started reading through this "book" I realized that every bit of it was very familiar, in that I could have gotten every bit of it via the web for FREE. All I needed to do was Google my questions and there were the answers, straight out of the Dummy book, and I realized this only after I purchased the book. I will not purchase a Dummy book again - money wasted - too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars info overload, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
Lots of fun things to learn.,very thorough.Will take time but sure answers to most issues..Would have liked spiral type easier to read and work with...

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivers a good overview of the features and operation of the Kindle Fire HD, January 25, 2013
Rebel59 (East Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD For Dummies (Paperback)
I bought this in anticipation of buying a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 and am glad I did. It's a good guide and provides a solid overview of the device and its offerings. It's well organized and fairly easy to read. My only complaint is that oftentimes the accompanying illustration is one or more page turns away from the descriptive narrative, making it somewhat annoying having to flip back-and-forth from text to illustration. That aside, it's a good buy and will help you get-up-to-speed on your new Kindle Fire in fairly short order.

3.0 out of 5 stars too short, January 7, 2013
John W. Arnold "ATOOLGUY" (n. versailles, pa United States) - See all my reviews
this book is not detailed enough. if you want to learn about the kimble fire hd, look elsewhere this won't help.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 445 | Next ›

Kindle Fire HD For Dummies
Kindle Fire HD For Dummies by Nancy Muir (Paperback - November 20, 2012)
$19.99 $16.50