5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Information
This is a must have tool for understanding the new Kindle Fire HD. This is great for first time users as well as for someone who has had the first Kindle Fire.

It starts out with telling what to do from opening the box to setting up the first screen when you turn it on.

Published on September 25, 2012 by ja3mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much help
all she did was sell apps
I was looking for a guide
a waste of time
save your time and money
Published 11 months ago by Frank N. Simons

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Information, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Kindle Fire HDX Guidebook: Getting Started, Tips & Tricks, and Finding Free Apps & Books (Kindle Edition)

It takes you step by step on how to set up your email accounts, and wifi, and the basic use of your menus.

This book takes through setting up skype accounts and how to use them, how to get apps that will help you use your camera, sync your Fire with your computer, how to use other browsers, store and view photos and so much more.

It explains sideloading apps and books, how to send text messages, how to listen to music and movies.

Will give you valuable suggestions for screen protectors, cases, apps for optimizing your Kindle.

It even tells you how to get free apps as well as what apps are a must have and how much they cost if they aren't free. They tell you what ones work and which ones that don't.

It will tell you how to use your android phone and sync it with your Kindle.

They tell you where to get free books and apps, and how to borrow books from your library.

If you need any information on what your new Kindle can do this is the book to get. It is well worth the price and they have done all the work for you.

I highly recommend this book for both new and experienced Kindle Fire owners.
Thank you Kindle Fire Department. You have come through again. Kindle Fire Department has a great support team.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me alot!, November 12, 2012
Carol R (Tacoma, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I found this to be extremely helpful. While I've had and love each of my Kindles, (I upgraded almost with every version, except the 1st Fire!), I didn't know how to use my HD Fire. I was used to just using Kindles to read on, didn't think I would want to get a tablet type of thing. Well, when the Fire HD came out, one of my co-workers got one, she let me play with it and I knew I had to have one! There is much more to the HD Fire than my other regular Kindles and I needed help. This guidebook was extremely helpful. Although by the time I downloaded it, I had turned on and figured out a bit of the Fire HD, this guide provided me with a bunch more of useful info. If you're new to the Fire HD, I'd recommend it. I still find myself referring back to it and am glad I purchased it. It was pretty cheap and well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, October 31, 2012
Great info and tips! I "borrowed" app free with my temporary amazon membership. Will want to purchase book to keep as a reference!

5.0 out of 5 stars User guide for Kindle HDX 8.9, November 9, 2013
OK...I am blown away with the upgrades from my Kindle Fire to the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. WOW!!! I am sure that I will have to read the guide a couple more times to get every thing down. Very informative.
The only "con" that I have is that there is not a printed version. It might just be that I have not found it or figured out a way to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Guidebook, February 22, 2013
I love this book, Only wish I had read it a month ago.
I would recommend any new Kindle Fire user read this guidebook as soon as possible after purchasing their Kindle!
Wonderful guidebook.
Very helpful!

4.0 out of 5 stars No owner's manual., January 10, 2013
My husband loves his new kindle, but it is inconceivable that you can buy something that expensive and it does not come with an owner's manual. The learning curve sure goes up when you have to figure out everything by trial and error. It's a wonderful product, but it sure takes the fun out of it when it doesn't come with some kind of instructions on how to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole idea of small tablet/reader but I'm not too techy!, December 16, 2012
I really like all I can do on it so far. I still have lots to learn like how to transfer email addies from my laptop to the device so I can send my emails out. Loved the fact that all the books I've purchased for the reader kindle are there to download and use immediately. Wish there were more directions with device. I purchased one of the directives but I had to learn to get back and forth to use it. Welcome any hints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, April 26, 2013
My partner loves it. Uses it more than the computer. Likes the games. Me, I like AMAZON incredible company to deal with.
always there for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much help, December 26, 2013
all she did was sell apps
I was looking for a guide
a waste of time
save your time and money

4.0 out of 5 stars New fire owner, December 25, 2012
As an older person who is New to technology
I found this to be easy to read and helpful
And useful