Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on June 10, 2012
I had been saving my coins to buy a iPad when one of my co-workers brought his Kindle Fire to my workplace. Yowza! This little dude does everything I need it to do, and the price was far less than the iPad I was stashing for. The screen is an excellent size to watch anything, including movies,and the Kindle is very user friendly. Maybe it won't do everything the iPad does, but it does everything I require of it. Very happy with the battery life.
I was so impressed with my Kindle, I purchased a second for my wife. She is the exact opposite of a computer geek, but she has Zero problems driving her Kindle. She loves it as much as I love mine. Maybe someday I will get and iPad, if for no other reason just to compare the two. But for now the Kindle is perfect for me!
on December 16, 2011
This was not what I expected. It's just a very expanded version of the built in manual. However, it does contain tips and tricks that I could have used. Like teaching about 'screen rotation lock.'
on December 8, 2012
The title says Fire and HD. This book only relates to the HD tablet in the most general of terms. There are NO HD specific references or instructions.
Wish I could get my money back!!!
on April 23, 2014
I still have not used it after a year for it comes with NO DIRECTIONS. What a shame to have spent the money!!!
on August 30, 2014
Choice of stars says it all