Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 23, 2012
Dear Steve,
I received your paperback Kindle book ALREADY...and I am thrilled with it! Since I purchased the Kindle Fire I have been looking in all sorts of places to find a comprehensive book explaining the basics of the Kindle but to no avail...until I ran across your book! It is WONDERFUL, has answered all my questions (that I couldn't even get Amazon/Kindle Help Line to answer!), and I want to thank you so much.
I absolutely recommend this book to EVERYONE who has ever had a question about their Kindle Fire and just couldn't seem to find the answers they were looking for. Not only can you copy the book to your Kindle Fire but Steve even offers a FREE (yes, I said "FREE") paperback copy that is delivered within days of your request!
Kudos to you, Steve, and thank you once again!!!
Have a great day,
K. Dorsey
on August 24, 2012
I am a new tablet user. I choose the Kindle Fire and love it. I want to be able to use my Kindle Fire to its full potential and decided to purchase an owner's manual to learn all Kindle's feature. I am glad I purchased the Kindle Fire Owner's Manual Advance Review Copy by Steve Weber. It is written so a novice could understand it. I love the screen pictures for a visual aide. Also, it covers features I wasn't aware of plus additional bonuses for free stuff.

0Comment|204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2012
For the past 5 months, I have been having many adventures with the Kindle Fire. My main purpose I thought was to be able to read large print books from our local library. That is basically true but the magic box does so much more. One can watch movies, play games, listen to music and read books. There was NO MANUAL with the Kindle Fire. The instructions were on the device itself. I am in the process of reading "Kindle Fire Owner's Manual" by Steve Weber. It is very readable and interesting. It should have been in the box with the Kindle Fire

Jody
55 comments|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2012
I bought the kindle version of Steve Webers book.
My wife has a Kindle Fire and needs help to more than read a book or play games.
Steve had a note in the Kindle version. He said he had some free copies.
I sent him an email asking if I could get a copy.
He said yes and I got the paper back copy. Well my wife was real happy to get something she could read while she practiced on her Kindle Fire.
The Kindle addition is great but it is on my coputer and also a book is really better.
So I thanked Steve and if you want a good book this is it.
11 comment|100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2012
I recently received a Kindle Fire for my birthday, and this has really been a handy guide. Since the Kindle Fire does not send a manual with the product, you'll need some assistance with the finer points. This manual would be my recommendation as your reference. I also appreciated the author sending a free hard copy of the manual.
on August 11, 2012
If you are over 30 and have a Kindle Fire, get this Guide immediately. I have owned a Kindle since the beginning and the Fire the moment it came out. Only with the help of this simple, focused guide did I learn that I am holding much more than an e-reader. But for me, reading will remain its principal use. This manual has extended the range of possibilities for me exponentially. I am simply working my way through the manual, one section after the other, learning how to use the Fire. Thank you Mr. Weber
on September 23, 2012
Wanted a general short-in-length book with just some extra hints for my Kindle Fire . The author seems to be knowledgible enough about the subject, but he jumps around too much..there is no smooth flow. I have had my Kindle Fire since February, so I am familiar with most of the features. There is not enough detail for some of the topics, esp if you are a new owner just starting out. Would NOT recommend this book, too fragmented.

on July 20, 2012
So glad to have found this book. I learned how to use the Kindle Fire in about 20 minutes by following the easy instructions. Plus I discovered a multitude of ways to get free books and magazines. it's all explained in the book and it's totally legal. I may never need to spend a penny on reading material again!
on September 30, 2012
Worth reading!! Lots of important info!!  (Only thing missing is a note on what Amazon PREVENTS you from doing if you are not in the USA like using Prime or the library or viewing videos. ) Thank you,  Steve, for a great book!!
on January 27, 2013
You send the manual on the kindle fire. If I want to follow the manual I have to read a paragraph then go out of the manual and try to follow the instructions. If it were downloaded on my computer, I could print it out and save myself hours of frustration. It would be the most simple change and I can't imagine why it has been done this way. I was riding home on the subway the other day and started a conversation with another KF owner. Her first comment to me was "Why on earth do they send the manual on the device."