5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone who wants more from their Kindle Fire.
Published on January 16, 2012 by Daniel D. Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and a bit simplistic
Not bad for 3 bucks and has some good content, but not deep in any way. Rooting is "beyond the scope" of the book :-( but might be worthwhile if your needs are simple enough.
Published on December 26, 2011 by Bruce P. Douglass

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone who wants more from their Kindle Fire., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Kindle Fire Sparks: Adding Third Party Content to Your Kindle Fire (Kindle Edition)
I read it twice in a week. Easy read and easy to follow. Unlocks MOST of the potential of the Kindle Fire.I have learned a lot by playing with my Kindle, but I learned some things I did not know and it saved me some time. Helpful and informative. Tells you where to get more info too. The only thing missing is a full explanation of some settings in the Fire that there seems to be no information yet published.Have you noticed some settings that you have no idea what they do? The casual user would not be missing anything by not knowing these things...but I want to know. I wanted to give four stars, but that would be unfair because until I find such a manual, this is the best I have found. BUY IT, READ IT, USE IT. Enjoy learning to do things that your friends with "Fires" will probably not know! They will look to you for advice and you will be able to deliver.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short and a bit simplistic, December 26, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, January 16, 2013
Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s worth downloading. I got a new Kindle and quickly started downloading a bunch of apps, books, etc. This one is not for me…but maybe you’ll like it.

ARRAY(0x9d5e42b8)