Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 16, 2012
I read it twice in a week. Easy read and easy to follow. Unlocks MOST of the potential of the Kindle Fire.I have learned a lot by playing with my Kindle, but I learned some things I did not know and it saved me some time. Helpful and informative. Tells you where to get more info too. The only thing missing is a full explanation of some settings in the Fire that there seems to be no information yet published.Have you noticed some settings that you have no idea what they do? The casual user would not be missing anything by not knowing these things...but I want to know. I wanted to give four stars, but that would be unfair because until I find such a manual, this is the best I have found. BUY IT, READ IT, USE IT. Enjoy learning to do things that your friends with "Fires" will probably not know! They will look to you for advice and you will be able to deliver.
on December 26, 2011
Not bad for 3 bucks and has some good content, but not deep in any way. Rooting is "beyond the scope" of the book :-( but might be worthwhile if your needs are simple enough.
on January 16, 2013
Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s worth downloading. I got a new Kindle and quickly started downloading a bunch of apps, books, etc. This one is not for me…but maybe you’ll like it.