Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 16, 2012
I read it twice in a week. Easy read and easy to follow. Unlocks MOST of the potential of the Kindle Fire.I have learned a lot by playing with my Kindle, but I learned some things I did not know and it saved me some time. Helpful and informative. Tells you where to get more info too. The only thing missing is a full explanation of some settings in the Fire that there seems to be no information yet published.Have you noticed some settings that you have no idea what they do? The casual user would not be missing anything by not knowing these things...but I want to know. I wanted to give four stars, but that would be unfair because until I find such a manual, this is the best I have found. BUY IT, READ IT, USE IT. Enjoy learning to do things that your friends with "Fires" will probably not know! They will look to you for advice and you will be able to deliver.
22 comments15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2011
Not bad for 3 bucks and has some good content, but not deep in any way. Rooting is "beyond the scope" of the book :-( but might be worthwhile if your needs are simple enough.
on January 16, 2013
Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s worth downloading. I got a new Kindle and quickly started downloading a bunch of apps, books, etc. This one is not for me…but maybe you’ll like it.