4.0 out of 5 stars Manual
this is pretty dumb if you buy the kindle fire you should be able to down load the manual for it for free. after i have spent over 200.00 dollars on this you should offer it for free or send it with the kindle in the box so people will be able to learn how to us it. just saying.
Published on February 18, 2012 by sharon

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this manual
The Kindle Fire User Manual is not really a manual -- it's a pamphlet. I wanted a manual that was separate from my Fire so that I could be looking at both the screen and the manual page at the same time -- one in my hand and one on the screen. The illustrations are in B&W, and besides being smaller than my Fire display, they are blurry photos of low resolution so that a...
Published on February 24, 2012 by A perfectly aged opinion by Merry

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Receipt of new Kindle Fire, June 23, 2012
We heard great things about the Kindle Fire, so we ordered one. It was delivered in about four days and we were very excited to open it. That was then; now we can't figure out how to use it. It took an hour to even get it started. Finally found the owner's manual, but kept lossing the page we were trying to read. The paper instructions in the Kindle box were absoultely minimal. No help at all.
I have tried to find a download on my PC for the manual so that I could read a hardcopy of the instructions and re-locate them as required, but there apparently is a charge for even a downloaded copy. The reviews that I have now read of the manual indicate that it is not worth the price either.
I have never bought a piece of new equipment before that did not have complete hardcopy operating instructions with it. Right now we cannot make the Kindle work and are discouraged with the whole affair.
The fact that my wife and I are both near 80, does not make it any easier for us to understand new things, but the Kindle operation could have been much better described with a hard copy. We needed a step-by-step procedure to learn the operation.
If you are elderly, think twice before buying this unit unless you have a teen age wizard living with you.

1.0 out of 5 stars wste of time, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Kindle Fire User Manual: User Guide for Kindle Fire to Download FREE Kindle eBooks, Use the Web, Email, TV Shows, Music, Movies, Apps, Games, and Master the Kindle Fire (Paperback)
This book is a complete waste of time. It does not have any more info than that on the website user's manual and the photos are grainy and unprofessional. I'm sorry I wasted my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire user Manual "for children", March 17, 2012
It is so basic that I had figured out all that stuff before the manual came. I was looking for something in more detail like the manual that is already on the Kindle Fire but I wanted it in PRINTED form. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another Rip-Off, May 19, 2012
Why do I have to pay for instructions that should come with the device? I have a problem with the KF right now and can't find any answers.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad business, May 14, 2012
my daughter bought this kindle fire for mothers day. as much as you spend on one, the book should have been included. you have to do to much to get information. i always believed in amazon, but i thought they would do better, and i paid on line for a book i cannot even print out...shame on you

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor business practice by Amazon, June 23, 2012
Let me understand. Pay $200 for the kindle fire and then seperately for an operating manual. Disgusting, Amazon should be ashamed at this approach to enhancing their bottom line.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, June 5, 2012
Better off to print the user manual that comes with the Kindle Fire - and it was free. I wouldn't bother with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire manual, July 20, 2012
Good resource for beginner Kindle Fire users. I keep it right next to my Kindle Fire as a problem solver as I need it for information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward, and with pictures edit: 6/7/12, February 11, 2012
If you're having trouble with your Fire and you need pictures to supplement the text, this book is for you. It's short and very well done, and the pictures are quite useful (a picture's worth 1000 words, you know). Excess verbage is minimal here.

edit: I got my mom a Fire last week, and she's much more of a picture person. She knows where to find the Amazon users' manual, but she prefers this one with the screenshots and the simplicity. She is a novice Fire user and was scared to death of it. LOL

1.0 out of 5 stars A Joke...., September 16, 2012
This pamphlet (I refuse to call it a book) is totally worthless. I don't know how I missed reading all the bad reviews. At $6 it's not worth the trouble to send it back. It's more than $6 in gas to get to the UPS store.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›