5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier
I bought this case for my 4 year old to use. It provides EXCELLENT protection with very thick and dense foam, thicker at the corners. The protection of the screen is as good as you are going to get from a case. Unless it is dropped on something tall, sharp, and at the perfect angle, this case should do well. I am very pleased with this purchase and recommend it fully.
Published 9 months ago by James Metze

Published 8 months ago by Cynthia Sanders

3.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't tell which Generation of Kindle Fire HD that may Daughter Owned., February 22, 2014
This review is from: Kindle FreeTime Kid-Proof Case for the All New Kindle Fire HD, Blue (does not fit previous generation HD model) (Accessory)
The case is fine, I wish Amazon would explain the difference between the older Generation of Kindle Fire HD compared to the new Generation. I had no idea which Generation my Daughter's Kindle Fire was until we received the case and there was no way this would work on it. We were able to find the difference between the two Generations of Kindle Fire HD's on a separate website. It would be helpful if this information was available on the same page as the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, January 4, 2014
James Metze (Lexington, SC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition, January 16, 2014
I strongly recommend getting this protective cover for younger kids. In fact, it's not a bad idea for us clumsy older adults. I purchased this for my 6 year old granddaughter to protect her new Kindle I had purchased at the same time. Within an hour of receiving and installing the cover I was so glad I had purchased it. My 3 year old granddaughter had hijacked the new Kindle from her sister and in the resulting tug of war to reclaim the Kindle...well need I say more. Thankfully, the Kindle was no worse for wear thanks in great part to the protective cover. It's well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, March 25, 2014
I loved this product its very durable. My son has dropped a million times and it bounces back. Great Product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the little ones, January 10, 2014
I bought these to protect the new Kindle Fire HD that my daughters (4&5) got for Christmas. So far I am very happy with the purchase. They give good grip and feel like they will protect them well. They also give something more than the slick black case of the kindle to hold on to, which is great for the little ones. They love the colors! When they are happy, I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Time Kid Proof Case is Great!, January 10, 2014
Purchased this for my 7 yr old's Kindle Fire HD. While it does not technically have any type of screen protector, the case sits well above the screen level, so the case does take the impact if the Kindle is dropped. Dropping it on our tile floor has not been an issue...yet;) Of course, if it were to be dropped on, say, the edge of a table or something like that to where the corner hit the screen, there would be no additional protection.
The openings on the back line up perfectly with the power button, volume, ect., and we have not taken the Kindle out of the case since first putting it on.
The case did have an odor when it first arrived (like that new plastic smell) but it went away fairly quickly.
I would most certainly recommend this case!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for the New Kindle Fire HD 7", January 16, 2014
We bought my 4 yr old a new kindle for Christmas since he kept using mine. Although we absolutely love the Kindle and its Free time app, we were disappointed with the selection of kid-friendly cases that were available. I actually had to return a case I purchased because it did not fit.

I recently just came across this case, which fits perfectly. I especially love the fact my son can easily grip the Kindle now. Even though we haven't had a chance to test out if the case will protect the kindle from drops, I am fully confident it will do it's job from the thick corners and super-tight grip.

The reason why I did not give this product 5 stars was the lack of a screen protector. A lot of cases come with a built-in screen protector, but I had to purchase a separate one. This was not a problem for us, because we already purchased a 3-pack on Amazon.

Overall, I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars snug fit, March 3, 2014
This case is very snug fitting which makes it almost difficult to get on and off. Good and bad feature. We only put this case on when our toddler is using the kindle for games or movies, and switch back to our case when we are using it. It is a little bit of a pain in the butt to switch, but worth it to ensure the safety of the Kindle.
The case itself is made out of an awesome material that is easy to hold for my three year old and gives me the confidence that my brand new kindle is safe in her hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Case, February 26, 2014
Its rubber and shock absorbant my son dropped his kindle n it bounced n because the kindle sits deep and snug inside the case when it landed face down it never touch the flr I was so happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Proof, February 14, 2014
My 3 year old grandson loves his kindle and this case offers great protection against damage. He drops it a lot and no problems.