Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 9, 2014
This really protects the Kindle and I would recommend any parent getting this! Just a note, it doesn't have a "stand" on the back which is the only downside, but our son just props it up on other things but most of the time holds it in his hand. He has dropped this and no problem. This offers awesome protection for devise.
on June 26, 2014
Perfectly fit the Kindle Fire HD and easy to remove and put back on to clean screen etc... Perfect for kids does an excellent job protecting the device. ONE small detail... the on/off, volume buttons become a little harder to see but does not inhibit their functionality.
on August 31, 2014
I purchased this case for my 6 year old along with the brand new Kindle Fire HD. It seemed to fit perfectly and he was able to grip the device well but he kept complaining that the Kindle would shutdown randomly while using it. We went thru this for several weeks, I tried changing the settings on the Kindle, resetting it to factory settings, charging it, etc.... I was ready to send it in for warranty when I Googled the problem and found on a Kindle forum that many people had the same issue, the device was powering off while using it. Someone posted that they were informed by Kindle support that the problem is with the case and the design of the Kindle HD. I removed the case from the Kindle and it hasn't shut down since so the design of the case causes the power button to get pressed. According to the forum it isn't just this particular case but plenty of others. I rated this two stars because the case is of good quality and we have the same case designed for the older Kindle and haven't had any problems with that one. I like the case but the device won't function properly with it on so it is useless.
on May 1, 2014
I love this cover for my kindle fire HD, it is sturdy and resistant. My children love the color and how simple it is for them to handle in their small hands, I love the fact that the kindle fire HD is well protected and enjoyable at the same time. I recommend this case for your kindle fire HD if you have children who will be handling it. I also want to note that it is easy to clean.
on August 4, 2014
We got one of these for our son for his new Kindle Fire HD. It said it had to be the new generation which is what we have. It was next to impossible to get the kindle into this thing!! We did eventually after A LOT of effort squeeze it in, but if we hadn't been leaving for a trip there is no way I would have worked so hard at it. This this does not fit the new generation well at all.
on June 21, 2014
The material is like a really thick rubber. My grandson has dropped the kindle screen side down & it didn't break Thanks to the thick rubber that doesn't let the screen hit the floor. It comes in different colors & is easy to clean & put around the kindle. I love this case & it lets me feel that the kindle will be safe too.
on May 20, 2014
I purchased my first Kindle in February of 2014. I let my 2 year old play with it uncased and he cracked the screen. Had warranty so replaced with my second Kindle. Allowed 2 year old to play with the 2nd Kindle in the Kid proof case still not cracked 3 months later. I am pleased!
on June 12, 2014
We have an almost 4 year old and an almost 2 year old and it is a painful site to see them walking around with a tablet or phone that doesn't have a cover (especially over a hardwood or ceramic tile floor). Drops have been known to happen and we have suffered some losses as a result. Needless to say, when we saw the Kindle Fire HD was on sale, we decided to make it a kids tablet. With the tablet, we bought this case. It does everything that we expected it. After we put the cover on, we had a good many drops and the tablet is no worse off. I would recommend this case to anybody.
on July 23, 2014
Without this case, there would be no Kindle. My Toddler has dropped his Kindle numerous times and there has been no damages! I recommend all parents purchase this item if they are getting a kindle for their toddler.
on May 16, 2014
I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old who both have a kindle fire with this case. They have dropped and thrown them, and the kindle stayed completely protected. We switched from the iPad and Otterbox case, which allowed the iPad to break twice. For the price we paid for two Kindle Fires and cases, we could have bought one IPad that would have broken in 6 months.