5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This really protects the Kindle and I would recommend any parent getting this! Just a note, it doesn't have a "stand" on the back which is the only downside, but our son just props it up on other things but most of the time holds it in his hand. He has dropped this and no problem. This offers awesome protection for devise.
Published 7 months ago by Timothy

2.0 out of 5 stars Will Cause the Device to Shutdown
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Kindle FreeTime Kid-Proof Case for the All New Kindle Fire HD, Red (does not fit previous generation HD model) (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, June 26, 2014
Perfectly fit the Kindle Fire HD and easy to remove and put back on to clean screen etc... Perfect for kids does an excellent job protecting the device. ONE small detail... the on/off, volume buttons become a little harder to see but does not inhibit their functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, May 1, 2014
I love this cover for my kindle fire HD, it is sturdy and resistant. My children love the color and how simple it is for them to handle in their small hands, I love the fact that the kindle fire HD is well protected and enjoyable at the same time. I recommend this case for your kindle fire HD if you have children who will be handling it. I also want to note that it is easy to clean.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will Cause the Device to Shutdown, August 31, 2014
I purchased this case for my 6 year old along with the brand new Kindle Fire HD. It seemed to fit perfectly and he was able to grip the device well but he kept complaining that the Kindle would shutdown randomly while using it. We went thru this for several weeks, I tried changing the settings on the Kindle, resetting it to factory settings, charging it, etc.... I was ready to send it in for warranty when I Googled the problem and found on a Kindle forum that many people had the same issue, the device was powering off while using it. Someone posted that they were informed by Kindle support that the problem is with the case and the design of the Kindle HD. I removed the case from the Kindle and it hasn't shut down since so the design of the case causes the power button to get pressed. According to the forum it isn't just this particular case but plenty of others. I rated this two stars because the case is of good quality and we have the same case designed for the older Kindle and haven't had any problems with that one. I like the case but the device won't function properly with it on so it is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy :), June 3, 2014
Excellent quality. I am really glad I got this!!!! I would be bying two more for my friends children.! :

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, great protection, May 25, 2014
I liked the quality of the plastic is harder than expected and looks nice and protective to my kindlefire, recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 22, 2014
Awesome product. I've dropped my kindle several times and this case completely protected it. It's a fun red color, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still not cracked., May 20, 2014
I purchased my first Kindle in February of 2014. I let my 2 year old play with it uncased and he cracked the screen. Had warranty so replaced with my second Kindle. Allowed 2 year old to play with the 2nd Kindle in the Kid proof case still not cracked 3 months later. I am pleased!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, June 25, 2014
It's okay. If you have it on the kindle and your child plays it for hours it will get the kindle hot and it will lock up..but it does it's job pretty good I guess

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids., July 17, 2014
Amazon Customer (Fallbrook, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My husband liked the one I got for our grandson so much, he got one fot his Kindle -- makes the Kindle easy to hold, and great protection.

$24.99 $19.99
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.