- Buy a Kindle Accessory, get $1 in Digital Music credit. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Pink (will not fit HD or HDX models)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (44%)|
- Certified "Made for Kindle" accessory (Kindle Fire)
- Durable, genuine leather folio lined with soft microsuede for enhanced protection against impact and scratching
- Transforms to stand the Kindle Fire in 2 angles ideal for viewing and display
- Built-in interior hand strap for improved grip and hold during usage
- Convenient, high-grade elastic strap holds the lid open or closed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
From the Manufacturer
Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Kindle Fire Cover
The Marware C.E.O. Hybrid is a form-fitted leather folio cover that protects your Kindle Fire and stands it horizontally for hands-free reading and viewing.
Stands Your Kindle Fire
For hands-free reading or viewing in two angles, simply detach the two corner tabs closest to the lid and rest the edge of the Kindle Fire into one of the two grooves on the front lid.
Innovative Hand Strap
For convenient one-handed use of your Kindle Fire, fold the lid back, secure it in the open position with the elastic strap, and slide your hand into the hand strap on the inside of the lid.
Form-fitted Leather Protection
The C.E.O. Hybrid features a sleek, 100% genuine leather exterior and a soft microsuede interior that protects your Kindle Fire from scratches and mild impact.
Reinforced Corner Protection
The padded tabs on the C.E.O. Hybrid secure the Kindle Fire in place and provide extra protection around the corners.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Update (after receiving the fire):
1. The Kindle Fire fits very snugly, much better than my 3G, so that makes me happy. But you don't need to wrench on it by any means to get it in the case, the screen isn't in any danger, at least not in mine.
2. The hand strap is convenient and comfortable
3. Read more ›
When my Fire arrived and I put this case on it (actually, my 8 year-old put it on without looking at the instructions), I felt it was nothing but solid. A perfect fit, did exactly what it was advertised to do. Will it totally protect the Fire if I drop it? I doubt it, but that remains to be seen. Not sure I would want to carry around a case that could totally protect this if dropped.
Could it be a few dollars cheaper? Sure. What couldn't? It seems to be very well built, not hard on the eyes or hands and it does exactly what it was purported to do.
What more could you ask for?
-Fits like a glove
-Very nice quality
-Built in handstrap is awesome, and functions well
-Corner tabs hold the Fire in tight
-Stand works (unlike the MicroShell)
-One of the tabs partially covers the speaker, although I do not notice a huge reduction in sound volume or quality
-A very strong volatile organic compound (VOC) odor, which is likely from the manufacturing process
I will update this review after I have had it for a longer period of time, but so far it is a great product.