3,555 Reviews
 (2,330)

1,377 of 1,508 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, great for watching videos,& walking while holding
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:34 Mins
Very glad I opted for this cover. It feels sturdy and has a few more features than some of the cheaper types of Kindle Fire covers. As you see in the video, it has the built in ability to be utilized as a stand for watching videos etc. I really like the inner strap- there are 2- one on the outside and one on the interior flap. The thicker, and...
Published on November 28, 2011 by Jenraider72

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, BUT very expensive and poor functionality
The overall feel and material of this cover seems to be of good quality. It is soft to the touch and doesn't add too much bulk to the Kindle Fire. But that's where the positives end. The cons far outweigh the pros -

1. It is WAAAY overpriced at $45
2. The tabs that hold the Kindle Fire in place keep slipping out often. I have to keep pushing them back on...
Published on November 16, 2011 by FreeSpirit

‹ Previous | 1146 147 148356 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice leather, January 31, 2013
Leather on product is nice. Very sturdy when you get it in place. Only negative is that you have to undo part of it to get it to stand up which is not the smartest design I've ever seen. With the 40% off promotion it is a great value otherwise too expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, January 31, 2013
This fit my Kindle fine. I did drop it a little bit ago and there was no damage. It's nice to be able to prop my Kindle up when reading. I thought it was a little expensive but it works great

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect, January 30, 2013
This is the prefect cover for my Kindle Fire. I have purchased several other covers but wasn't as happy with them as I am with this one. Oh the price was great with the 40% coupon I had

5.0 out of 5 stars The great kindle fire leather case, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Brown (will not fit HD or HDX models) (Accessory)
This is the first I will always choose out of them all it is very good and important for kids like me lol by the way love all my hatters why y'all mad I Know how to make a lot of people mad . Has love all boys and mindless behavior ha went to all their concert I l

5.0 out of 5 stars lether case, January 30, 2013
I really love this case, love the color, its great for my kindlefire.It fits perfect.. I would order the cover again

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire leather cover, January 30, 2013
The Kindle Fire leather cover looks nice and protects my Kindle. It's really handy because I can prop the Kindle up on my chest while in bed and read hands free. Also I can prop it up on a table while working or reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover, January 30, 2013
The quality of this Kindle cover is excellent and very protective plus the stand-up feature is convenient. The only draw back I see is that it is a bit heavy to carry with you. I would recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fits My Needs", January 30, 2013
I like the ability to set the Kindle on its side and supported by the Marware cover. The color and size are accurately advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover!, January 30, 2013
This is a good solid and well made cover. I would have liked more color choices when I purchased this case, but now that I have used it, I'm happy with the black one. This is a well designed case for adult use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 30, 2013
I bought the kindle fire for my husband for christmas. He loves it. He uses it at his busy day at work for his meetings , checks his email you name it he could do it on the kindle fire.

It is so easy to use and it has more than 1,000 apps that are wonderful for movies , emails searches putting your favorite apps like Amazon, your bank, theaters etc. I highly recomened.

Vivian C. Gold