“Kindle, How To Publish, Promote & Profit” is a step-by-step blueprint that will guide readers through the formatting process, and explain every detail of what is needed to create awareness for their book, and drive targeted 'ready-to-buy' prospects to the Amazon sales page. Readers will learn how to make “noise” online that gets the attention of search engines and the people (prospective buyers) looking for information related to your book's topic.
You can publish your book TODAY on Kindle!
However, finding people to buy your book is the greater challenge. “Kindle, How To Publish, Promote & Profit” provides a marketing strategy for online promotion. You will learn how to position your book to increase your rank in search results using resources that deliver proven, time-tested effects. As the title suggests, this is a ‘how-to’ book about Kindle publishing, but MOST importantly the primary focus is about marketing and promoting your book for maximum success and profits.
The devil is in the details
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) provides much of what you need to self-publish your book and for the most part it is an easy process – if you know exactly what to do. The devil is in the details and specifics such as formatting your manuscript correctly, designing a compelling cover, pricing your book to sell and how to promote your book to maximize sales are critical elements that Amazon omits. Some of the things you will learn from this book include:
- How to ensure you choose the best title that will drive more sales
- Formatting tips to improve how your book appears on a Kindle
- Where to find expert cover designers on the cheap
- How to make your Amazon sales page sizzle
- Branding you – and your book
- Attracting a targeted audience
- Pricing your book to sell
- Where to get a free domain name for your book promotion efforts
- How to develop ‘Social Proof’
- How to leverage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest to increase sales
- How to create additional revenue streams with your book
- How to sell your book utilizing other sales channels
- And a whole lot more...
This is NOT a book about how to write a book!
The book purposely avoids subjects such as grammar, sentence structure, conflict resolution, protagonists, antagonist or any of the countless topics involved in the creative writing process. YOUR book what you bring to the table; helping you sell more of your books is the author’s objective. As a marketing professional with a twenty year record of Internet promotional expertise, he has consulted with TV personalities, NFL celebrities and Fortune 500 companies, but his primary focus is helping small businesses market their products and services online. His other books include the SEO & Social Media Marketing Guide (a Kindle book) and a print book, "The Complete Small Business Internet Guide".