Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2016
Only way I can play Scrabble.
on July 18, 2016
received as described and on time
on July 18, 2016
I have an iPad mini, iPad 2, and a 12" iPad Pro, and an iPhone 6plus. I read on all of them, but my kindle Paperwhite is by far my preferred reader when I'm outside or reading in bed. It's super light weight, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and very easy on the eyes. Absolutely no glare on sunny days, just clear easy to read text, and super long battery life.
Now for the special offers. These ads should be confined to the screensaver page. There is no reason to put them on your library page. It takes up a whole line of titles. Room that could be displaying your titles. Instead you have to swipe additional pages because the ads are taking up room where you should be seeing your books. It's also tricky that ads pop up and prompt you to click to proceed. You end up ordering things that you never intended. It's intrusive and kind of sketchy conduct.
Lately I've been getting charges on my account for purchases I don't recognize. They don't show up on my purchases list, subscriptions list or anywhere else.
I've been with Amazon since the first kindle came out. On my 5th kindle but not feeling good about these deceptive and intrusive ads or these unidentifiable charges on my credit card.
Each year they make it harder to contact them. Try to find the "contact us" link. It will take you hours. Then you will find yourself talking to someone in India.
This product is great. The way that they have it programmed is not up to traditional Amazon standards. it could be a lot better.
on July 17, 2016
Love it!
on July 17, 2016
Love it
on July 16, 2016
great.
on July 16, 2016
I love, love, love my Kindle Touch. It is a HUGE improvement over my Kindle Keyboard, so much so, that I haven't even used my Kindle Keyboard since getting the Kindle Touch. Very happy customer.
on July 15, 2016
I love it
on July 15, 2016
My bookworm daughter loves it! Thanks!
on July 14, 2016
I love this e-reader. It is easier on the eyes when reading. I had a Kindle Fire but the glare really tired out my eyes and I was having issues with my vision. SO I found this one and purchased it.

Now for the only gripe I have......... I purchased one that said "without special offers" but I got one that has special offers anyway. That means I get advertisements for book specials. When I tried to get rid of that it said I would be charged 20.00! That's crappy amazon.
However I can ignore the offers it's no big. However beware if you decide to purchase this touch at the low price you will have this issue too.