Kindle Version of Study Bible

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 27, 2011 12:43:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 27, 2011 12:45:45 PM PDT
I bought the leather copy of Scott Hahn's study Bible last year and it has been a blessing to me as I learn more deeply the meaning of what I am reading, how the NT is connected to the OT and the Catechism of the Catholic Church. I bought the Kindle version a couple of weeks ago and am very pleased with it. I did not know how to navigate to the notes until I read one of the feedback about the kindle version. Looking forward to Scott doing the same thing for the OT.

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 6:20:30 AM PDT
G. Vozzo says:
I also have both the printed edition and the Kindle edition. I use the Kindle edition all the time. Unfortunately, it has a lot of garbage characters and missing hyphens in the footnotes (e.g., ranges such as 31-33 show as one big number 3133). Still, the book itself is awesome in any edition.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2011 10:44:26 PM PDT
I'm confused. Some previous Amazon purchasers, as well as yourself and the original poster, have stated that they bought the Kindle edition of the Ignatius New Testament Catholic Study Bible. But as of today (10/30/11) I don't see the Kindle version offered anywhere on Amazon. As a matter of fact, underneath the book's cover photo for the print editions, it says "Tell the Publisher! I'd like to read this book on Kindle". What gives?? I've searched Amazon, I can't find the link to buy the Kindle edition. Has Amazon discontinued offering this bible in the Kindle format?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2011 6:49:58 AM PDT
Yes, I did purchase it on Amazon a couple of months ago, and I am very happy with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2011 8:44:22 AM PDT
Hi,
The title is "The Ignatius Catholic Study Bible New Testament" by Scott Hahn. Hope this will help you find it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 3:56:17 PM PST
I also purchased the Kindle version of the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible (New Testament), but I'm no longer able to find it on Amazon. I wonder what happened?

Posted on Nov 28, 2011 8:32:35 PM PST
Matt F. says:
Think they removed the kindle version. Not sure why. Maybe to resolve some of the footnotes issues? Looking forward to purchasing the Kindle version as soon as it returns to the store.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ignatius Catholic Study Bible: New Testament
Ignatius Catholic Study Bible: New Testament by Curtis Mitch (Paperback - June 1, 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (372)