Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
asked by Jacqueline K. Salsman on January 24, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Same issue here. I'm calling amazon support
M. LMT answered on February 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Curious as to whether support offered you any resolution to this problem?
Tyrannosaurusii answered on May 24, 2012

A
I have trouble turning the page. When I try to do it with the cover on, and the Kindle isn't hitting the little battery terminals just right, I am in the dark until I can get it to work again. I am quite frustrated with this. Is the black cover better than the wine one? It feels like it needs to fit better and stop wiggling around in there. Also, why didn't they make the right side open so we could turn the page more efficiently without the light going off?
Carolyn L. Mattison answered on May 27, 2012

A
I'm not sure, but I think you may have purchased the wrong version of the kindle cover. There is a cover for the Kindle Touch and a different design for the Kindle that has buttons. The reason I think you may have the wrong one is because you asked why they didnt make the right side open to make turning pages easier. When turning pages on the Kindle Touch you just touch the page so the cover shouldnt really be an issue. Also, my cover fits exactly perfect and it doesn't move around in the case at all. You may need to call Amazon to get this cleared up. Good luck.
M. LMT answered on May 27, 2012

A
I stopped having issues after the last firmware update.
M. LMT answered on May 27, 2012

A
I'm having similar issues with my new case. I love the case with the light because my old Kindle reading light wouldn't stay on the Kindle Touch very well, however, turning pages is too slow and I can't access the store with this case on. To top it all off, I can hardly remove the case as it fits too well. Did the Kindle Support team help at all?
Charlotte J answered on July 15, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product