Kindle Leather Cover, Black, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Used & New from: $2.45
What cover is best for the Kindle keyboard with wifi and 3g? i'd like a light included but I'm not seeing any on Amazon
asked by cambridge22 on November 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I have this cover but must admit I do not care for it. It has two gold clips to hold the Kindle that are totally ineffective. I only use them when I put the Kindle down, while using it the Kindle keeps falling out. On my previous Kindle I had a brown leather cover purchased at Best Buy that had elastic straps at all 4 corners that held it firmly in place and cost $20.00, lost the whole thing on an airplane.
mike answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't purchased a cover with a light before, but here are two suggestions. Amazon does have some options that could work for you. First, search on Amazon for "kindle cover with light". If you don't like the covers you see, consider getting a leather cover and adding a light. Search on Amazon for "ebook light for kindle". There's a fairly wide array of choices at different prices. I was surprised to find a rechargeable light. I hope this helps!
T. L. Cummings answered on November 28, 2012

A
Think to buy the cover without light. In my opinion, this resource is superfluous. A used costs 4,50 on Amazon!
Glauco answered on November 28, 2012

A
The cover I found on Amazon [Kindle Leather Cover, Black, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard with WiFi and 3G)], is a very good product. It doesn't have light included. Hope this is helpful. PBS
PBS answered on November 27, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased the basic black leather case from Amazon (listed first on amazon under Kindle accessories > Covers > Kindle keyboard cover) for $19.99 - no light. I considered a case including light and up to about 6 months ago Amazon listed one for the keyboard Kindle for approx $49.99 but it is not listed now. I decided against the included light because I thought it had the potential to be broken and may be a nuisance as I read if it was not required. Any number of outlets sell clip-on LED lights from $5.00 up. I am happy with my decision as I do not use the light I have very often and am also very pleased with the Kindle case - I have seen cheaper clones but they are not the same quality the genuine article. My unbiased opinion, no connection with Amazon other than as a customer.
Ken answered on November 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know about a lighted cover, but I solved this problem by buying a Kindle Paperwhite. I love it! I am giving my old Kindle to my mom for Christmas!
LisaD answered on November 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 27, 2012 2:28:33 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product