Customer Discussions > The Pillars of the Earth forum

New Kindle short story dying to be read!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 9, 2010 9:52:53 PM PDT
Hi Folks,
I just published my short story, THE RUMBLIN, and I was hoping I'd find some suspense and thriller fans who'd be willing to help this short get off on the right foot and start writing some reviews. I'm new to this Kindle stuff so I hope it's okay to start a discussion of this nature. Oh, and it's only $.99! Here's a little blurb about the THE RUMBLIN...

Phil Knite is so ready for a vacation, but he and his family get more of mother nature than they can handle. The rumblin, as described by the Camp Ranger, is something to be feared. However, Phil blows the strange redneck-ranger off and heads to bed. Later that night, when a wicked wind blows in from the north, Phil and his family is forced to shack up with the rest of the campers and learns that the Ranger is more than crazy, but he was right about the rumblin...it's deadly! And so is this Stephen King style short story. With a small cast of fun loving characters, The Rumblin will leave you wondering if the strangers around you are out for blood, and if the next rumble of thunder is life threatening. The Rumblin is a great fireside, nailbiting, intensive read!
I appreciate your support!
Jeff Bennington
Author of KILLING THE GIANTS & THE RUMBLIN
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Sep 9, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Pillars of the Earth
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (Audio CD - October 9, 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (3,207)