Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 17, 2000
I was delighted with this charming love story. It was slightly reminiscent of the movie The Enchanted Cottage, with Dorothy McGuire and Robert Young. Brennert takes you on an exciting journey into the fantastic, while maintaining enough realism to make you believe in his world. An exceptional story with a super ending.
on May 24, 2015
This little book was packed with suspense and yet it was nostalgic. We all dream of meeting Mr. Right, but while in a coma? This was a great twist to a regular romance, that was anything but normal. Surprise ending was the greatest twist of all.
on April 3, 2014
I read this back in the 80's, and I never forgot it. It stayed with me all these years. Talk about last chances.....
on July 21, 2016
Price was right. Item arrived on time, but print in paperback book was so small I was unable to read this book.