Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Martha Stewart American Made Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Kinect Sports forum

Kinect Bowling

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2012 4:49:27 PM PST
Doug in DC says:
Is such a nightmare. Sometimes it works really well, and I can get 7 strikes in a row. Other times (MOST of the time, but only recently) I get nothing but early releases, late releases, slow balls, broken alleys, dropped balls, you-name-it. It's horrible and ceases to be fun because NO ONE can figure out why it does this to me. It doesn't do it to my husband or daughter, or at least not often.

I've had to learn a dozen different ways to bowl trying to get around whatever its problem with me is this week. None of the forums seem to have any useful suggestions for any of the things it does when I am bowling. Any ideas?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kinect Sports forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars (760)