5.0 out of 5 stars works well with a super-slim LED TV
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:00 Mins
Published on June 2, 2011 by Louie the Italian Jew

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit tightly
Doesn't fit tightly to the Kinect sensor.
Had to use additional sticky tape to make sure that the Kinect sensor doesn't fall off this mounting clip !
Even fitting to the TV (Sony Bravia LCD) isn't that great. It doesn't quite 'fit' but it merely 'rests' on the TV with the support.
I think I'll play it a little more safer. I'll use additional transparent...
Published on January 4, 2012 by kk

5.0 out of 5 stars works well with a super-slim LED TV, June 2, 2011
Length:: 1:00 Mins

I'm surprised it worked well with my Samsung UN40D6400 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D LED HDTV (Black). The clip ratchets into different positions and tightens to the back of the TV with a small lip on the front of the clip that doesn't show on a 0.5" TV frame. There are 2 sets of locking clamps on top of the clip, one for thinner TV's, and one for thicker TV's. Please check out my review to see me shake my expensive TV, while the clip remained firmly attached with the Kinect Sensor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360 (Accessory)
I hated having my Kinect sitting in front of my TV, so about a month ago I started looking for supports for it to sit on top. I was surprised to see that there were not many options and none of the ones I found on Amazon had any really good reviews. A lot of the reviews I found said to go buy something for the PS3 and use that. I saw this clip was available for pre-order and figured the price wasn't too bad so I took a shot.

I got it today and was very happy. It matches the color and finish of my Panasonic plasma TV perfectly. It took all of 10 seconds to set it up and attach the Kinect and it's very stable. It adjusts very easily for different thickness televisions so I had no problem getting it to fit my plasma. I wonder how it would fit some of the really thin sets I have been seeing but I don't have one so I can't comment. It would certainly fit a set thicker than the one I have. I shook the TV a little to see if there was a chance I would come home from work one day with the Kinect on the floor and nothing moved at all. Now the cord to the Kinect is hidden from sight (I hate cables) and the Kinect is on top of the television, where games keep telling me it will work better. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Very Stable, Cannot Imagine Anything Better, March 1, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 4:45 Mins

This really is perfect for LCD and other thin TVs. I cannot even imagine it working any better than this. It is stable as can be, more stable than my TV itself. It is adjustable but holds firm to adjustments. It uses no adhesives and will not mark up your TV with tape or residue. It makes a very stable platform and the Kinect sensor very easily locks on firmly on and removes easily by holding two buttons. I have used it on both my LG 52" LCD TV and my Vizio 47" LCD TV. It is quite easy to move it and re-adjust it too.

It can expand the main assembly by double its default width by holding the back 2 buttons and it slides out further. The whole back arm rotates down, but ratchets loudly and securely so that it will not release on its own. The back arm has a wide rubber contact to add some grip. The front is just a plastic edge with no adhesive or rubber so it only intends to hold onto the front but not mark up or leave residue on your TV frame. The sensor easily fits and locks firmly by holding the two front buttons and slipping it on, or slipping it off and then releasing.

Before this, there was only that other TV mount with terrible reviews that had arms to reach down the back of your TV and reach mount points which fit few TV sets well if at all. Or you needed a wall mount and anchors and wasn't suited for corner TVs. Or you needed to stand the Kinect below or in front which limits your play space more. Or what lots of people did was buy the Playstation Eye Camera TV clip, and use Velcro and adhesives to attach the Kinect sensor to it. This is exactly what was missing for mounting your Kinect easily and securely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mount Available, June 13, 2011
This review is from: Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360 (Accessory)
This is by far the best mount available for Kinect! It works for TV's of all shapes and sizes, I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit tightly, January 4, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Doesn't fit tightly to the Kinect sensor.
I think I'll play it a little more safer. I'll use additional transparent sticky tape to stick the Mounting clip to the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, just needed a tweak, March 9, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After reading the various mixed reviews below regarding the bracket either fitting or not I was a little concerned with my order. However for $8 I figured why not?

The bracket seemed pretty sturdy and adjusted nicely using the slide mechanism. I went to fit the kinect unit to the bracket and to my chagrin the clips would not snap into position - just as other reviewers had said, the pins were too short.

On closer inspection however I realised that the rubber mat on the bottom of the kinect stand was getting in the way and pulled this off. 2 seconds later the pins clicked into position and I had a solidly mounted Kinect and Bracket.

So in short, yes the pins are too short but with a small tweak they fit perfectly and to be honest you're not likely to take off the bracket once it's on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, December 15, 2011
Mike Swindle (Collierville, TN, US) - See all my reviews
My flat screen TV (Panasonic) would not hold the Kinect on top because the TV was too narrow to support it. This clip works well and is adjustable to fit most flat screens. My screen is sloped in the rear and the clamp action would not completely grip the TV, so I used a bread tie (twist-tie) to secure the clip to a vent screen in the back. This works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item!, December 5, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Okay, so, the label on the package says it's for "Ki-nect" and "X360," but if you can get over the Ingrish you'll realize that this is a quality item. It feels solid and matches the feel and quality of an official Xbox item. The plastic is heavy and there is plenty of rubber padding on the arm and underside of the top. There are two clips for holding the Kinect sensor firmly to the base. I'm using this atop a Sharp Aquos 42" flat-screen from 2008ish. Fits perfectly and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., January 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was a bit worried about purchasing based on a few reviews saying that it didn't fit, but I am glad I did. It must be user error - it works perfectly! I can understand how some might think it doesn't fit, even I thought so at first - but there is a 'button' of sorts on each side that you have to squeeze when placing the Kinect in it, then let go. The buttons push in little clips, that when released will hold the Kinect in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinect TV Mount Clip review, December 12, 2011
Ronald Cruz (Dubai City, UAE) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360 (Accessory)
I bought this item so I can place the Kinect device at the top of the TV screen. It saved me space and allowed me to have the Kinect cables at the back of the TV and out of sight.

It has a good grip on the TV and Kinect is well in place. Great design idea for space savers .

However, I'm not quite happy with the make of this holder. I noticed that while I was adjusting the lever/arm it feels weak and if you're not carefull enough - you can break the whole thing.

I hope in the future they will some of the parts with sturdier materials like die cast metal or aluminum so adjuting the lever/arm will be a breeze.

Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip - Xbox 360