Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 24, 2009
Jim Gaffigan's material is hilarious - always has been. If you liked Beyond The Pale or Doing My Time you'll definitely like this album as well! In my opinion, Jim is one of the funniest modern day comedians easily. I've also seen him in person and I highly recommend his act if you ever get the chance! This CD makes me laugh every time I listen to it - even when I know what's coming. A+++ material (-:
on April 2, 2009
I remember the first time I listened to Jim Gaffigan's album "Beyond the Pale." It took me several days to stop laughing and I still to this day find myself in the grocery store, casually walking down the frozen foods aisle, pass the hot pockets shelf, and just start dying of laughter.

Finally, Jim has a new album to follow up on previous awesomeness. I was lucky enough to see an advanced screening of the Comedy Central special (which the album is from) and it was totally hilarious. Not only will Jim Gaffigan fans love it, but anybody who enjoys laughing will love it. The genius of Jim's comedy is its accessibility. Grandparents and grade schoolers can all laugh at the ridiculousness of camping when you're a youngster.

This album guarantees to have a little bit of everything for everybody. I can't recommend this album enough! mmmmm Bacon!
on November 15, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this , I thought Jim Gaffigan had used up his sense of humor on Beyond the Pale. I was wrong for several reasons. One of which is I laughed thru the whole thing . And he used new material.
The thing about Jim is not his material it is Jim. He could read the back of the cereal box and be funny.
on June 5, 2013
How can you not like Jim Gaffigan? I was listening to this on my MP3 player at the shop, waiting for my car to be done, and snickering to myself. My mechanic asked what I was listening to and when I replied Jim Gaffigan, the mechanic sang out "Hot Pockets!".

I actually listened to this again during my root canal. Laughing during a root canal probably isn't something the dentist hasn't ever seen.
on January 20, 2014
A lot of childish humor based on Gaffigan's love of food, ineptness as a father, and just love of bacon and ketchup.

There is nothing groundbreaking about Jim Gaffigan's stand-up, but he still manages to have the audiences giggling due to his accurate observations about fast-food and American mass-consumption culture. Since his early appearances on Comedy Central, he has refined his humor, now including a commentary of a judgmental middle-aged woman interjecting on all of his jokes.

Who would his jokes offend? Probably as Jim says himself, only middle-aged women.

As Jim has evolved into a more family friendly comic, this offering is as PG as comedy is going to get. Perfect for all ages.
on July 16, 2009
Stand up comic, actor, & writer Jim Gaffigan will give any comedian out there a run for their money. With his seventh CD release Jim just seems to keep getting better with every release. From the first to last track you will be in tears from laughing so hard. He is certainly one of comedies finest and proves no matter how many times he talks about bacon it will never get old. Simply hilarious. King baby is well worth the buy and will not disappoint any fan old or new.
on August 9, 2013
As always, Jim keeps me laughing without having to shock me into laughter. He does poke fun at things like religion, but in a mostly friendly way. A very funny album that I feel okay playing around my kid.
on July 22, 2013
Jim Gaffigan is hilarious! Who else could go on joking for 15 minutes about bacon and keep me in stitches the whole time? There are so many quotables, jokes that are repeated in my home all the time! If you are a true lover of comedy, buy this and you will not be dissapointed.
on December 13, 2012
When you take a break and just want a quick laugh, this guy is great! His questioning, comedic answers and interpersonal thinking is great! If you are a fan of story telling and narrative and like Jim Gaffigan-----Buy This!
on February 8, 2013
Those wondering has Jim ever done a album where he doesn't talk about food the whole time(Which I love he found his niche and plays to it excellently) this is it. Yeah it does have a few food related bits but there is alot more non food related stuff this time around. Which to be honest doesn't really matter. Jim just has a way of making nearly everything to decides to talk about hilarious be it Bowling or Waffles houses. If you love Jim's other work you will love this.