4.0 out of 5 stars If you like men's jewelry...
I've become something of a Lightning Deal addict. If the price is right, the product good, and something I can use, it finds its way into my shopping cart.

But jewelry from Amazon has always been something of a hit or miss proposition. So I was wary when these came up for sale. But 50% off and from a known manufacturer, I took a chance. I'm not unhappy...
Published on November 7, 2012 by James Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap
i was dissapointed, it looked cheap like something i would pay $20 for,also pulled the hair on my arm
Published 4 months ago by Michael Black

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like men's jewelry..., November 7, 2012
This review is from: King Baby Men's Silver Clasp with Black Onyx Bead Bracelet (Jewelry)

Not the nicest looking clasp I've seen from King Baby. Or the best fitting bracelet (it could use another one or two beads) it is nonetheless less an attractive, well made piece.

Ultimately, I think I will enjoy having this, and can say it's worthy of the four stars I gave it. If you have large wrists, you might find it tight. Mine are relatively skinny.

Happy with this purchase, and for the LD price a sweet deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars KING BABY BRACELETS ARE ROCKSTAR QUALITY, April 10, 2013
This bracelet is the BOMB! The 8mm beads are perfect and not overkill and the silver clasp really gives it a BLING BLING touch! I am a big dude and I have an 8 & 1/2 inch wrist and the bracelet is a perfect match!! The quality and craftsmanship of this bracelet is OUTSTANDING! This is a true ROCKSTAR bracelet! I will be buying more of King Baby products!

5.0 out of 5 stars King Baby Twist On A Classic, June 15, 2014
Very nice matte-finish onyx beads with a very nice sterling silver toggle clasp. I'm 6'2" with large wrists and this fits perfectly. What I like about King Baby: Hand Made in America with great quality. What's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet!!!, October 29, 2013
This is the second King Baby bracelet that I have purchased. Once again, I am impressed with the quality and appearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Style, December 11, 2012
Looks great and styling is on point. However had to return because it was too large for my wrist. Would have loved to keep it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 8, 2014
Wow! I had been in the market for a nice beaded men's bracelet for a while, some had to shinny of a finish on the beads. This bracelet is awesome well made product.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, October 14, 2014