Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 7, 2016
I like this cd very much! I love Micky Dolenz ( as well as The Monkees!) Very enjoyable to listen to! Very happy with item and seller! Many thanks!
on March 23, 2015
Thankyou so much. It come a couple of days ago.
on August 24, 2014
Love this cd, but I am a big fan so nothing Micky does is wrong by me.
on August 7, 2014
2nd favorite album of his ("Remember" is #1)
on July 10, 2014
wonderful
on February 25, 2014
I loved the Monkees as a kid and Mickey did not let me down with this collection. Thank you for some great music!
on December 26, 2013
I liked this, but I liked "Remember better". Still, can't go wrong with Micky. Worth the money. Give it a try.
on December 6, 2013
I have been a fan of The Monkees since 1987, so I was all set to listen to this CD and enjoy. It didn't go down quite how I expected. Dolenz's vocals are quite good as normal. That's not my problem here. Although it quickly becomes obvious this disc is a tribute to Carole King, some of the songs don't really fit Dolenz in my opinion. Plus, I don't really care for a lot of the arrangements of the songs themselves. Could it be the 11 executive producers listed on the back of the disc packaging having something to do with maybe over-production of the songs? Personally, I would rather hear Dolenz do covers of Top 40 tunes from the rock and roll era from a wide selection of different artists. I really wanted to love this album but at the end of the day, I'm glad I paid a used price for it.
on August 23, 2013
I loved it so much I bought a second one as a gift for one of my cousins. Micky's voice is marvelous.
on May 20, 2013
Can't find Gleem tooth paste anywhere. I grew up using this tooth paste. Doesn't hurt my teeth, leaves my mouth and breath feeling good for hours to come.