5.0 out of 5 stars Amateurs take notes, this is how the KING OF KINGS does it!
Until I hear Tego and Daddy Yankee's latest, this is the best new reggeaton out there. DON'T HATE...APPRECIATE!

Published on May 29, 2006 by A. Colon

3.0 out of 5 stars eh
I love Reggaeton and certainly Don Omar is a widely recognized Reggaeton artist with some excellent songs, but I am not quite feeling this album.

Some of the harder rap songs are good, but the man should really not push the singing so much. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I am going to kill myself if I hear Angelito one more time.
Published on August 23, 2006 by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amateurs take notes, this is how the KING OF KINGS does it!, May 29, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)

Don Omar doesn't disappoint with KING OF KINGS he has a little bit of everything for everyone. What I like about the cd is how he likes to break new ground with 'Cuetale' sounds like a hybrid of Bachata and Reggaeton. 'Predica' lets you know that William Landron also is a preacher man. 'Conteo' w/ Juelz Santana is straight up hip hop. 'Munecas De Porcelana' is a great story. LIGHT UP, DRINK UP AND LISTEN TO DON OMAR'S LATEST CLASSIC.

These hitz hit hard:

9) En Su Nota w/ Mackie Ranks
10) Angelito
13) Infieles
14) Belly Danza w/Beenie Man
15) Munecas De Porcelana - nice song to f*** to.
16) Not Too Much w/Zion

4.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY a new cd!!!!!, June 25, 2006
It was worth the wait.

It isn't the best cd from don omar, but this is a cool cd.

From beginning to end.

Awesome collaboration with Juelz Santana.

DON'T GET DADDY YANKEE'S CDS.

HE'S A SELLOUT.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say :-o, May 28, 2006
Freddy G "PsyChoPath" (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
No Seriously, If I actually had the money to buy this CD and hadn't download the whole album of some website, man, I would seriously buy this CD. hehe. At first I was like, not bad, but then, the more and more alcohol in my system (hehe), no seriously, more I listened to it, the better it actually got to me. That being said, I will say that when I actually have money that I can spend on whatever, I will most definetly buy this CD. Like I said, at first when I listened to the album, I was like, "This is it?", but it gets better and better the more you listen to it.

[...]

[...] comming soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, May 27, 2006
Monica Roby "Lalatina" (New Orleans, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
This album has a great combination to it.And he proof that he can also sing,such song as "tu no sabes".This album happened to me as it did with Daddy Yankee's cd when it first came out..i was finding myself forcing to like the album.This is what happened to me with this album..is a album u have to get use to and once u do..it gets better each time.Eliel helped with a lot of tracks which helped a lot cause of his great talent ...overall its good...could've been better.maybe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't listen to Reggaetonero's comments, May 27, 2006
Audy (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
the album is hot. There is something to like about every track. It is clear that Reggaetonero is an amateur when it comes to reggaeton, his comments are unfounded and he probably did not even listen to King of Kings. Don Omar is a pioneer who like Tego, has diversified the sound of reggaeton.

5.0 out of 5 stars King of Kings: A Masterpiece., May 23, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
I guess no one expected this album this way, I myself didn't, I'm totatlly surprised and for sure I'm going to buy it. DON OMAR's music is sure upper level, the variety of this cd shows that for sure he is the best artist of this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars The spice of life in....King Of Kings, May 31, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
Ok, i hear what reggaetonero is saying, and i have to agree with him to some point. I got this cd and was dissapointed in the way that i was expecting more reggaeton (Don Omar) style songs. I never liked "Angelito" from the start even before the cd came out but everyone else went crazy over it so i guess it was just me. After hearing the whole cd i think there's about 4 songs i loved:

#13-"Infieles"

#11- "Jangueo"

#14-"Belly Danza"

& #9-"En Su Nota"

On the other hand everyone else around me loves the whole cd.

I think Don Omar is the most talented reggaeton artist around and i think he has done an excelent job on all of his cds. This man has talent bursting out of every pore on his body and he has a voice like no other.

So even though i didn't think all of the songs on this album were great, other people do love it with it's diferent beats and tones. I do look forward to the future for more of his typical reggaeton beats and rhythms that he's been known for. So instead of saying, "if you like reggaeton get this cd" i will say that if you like diferent tropical sounds with good beats, some fast some slow and a little reggaeton mixed in this is a great one and you should get it. If you like Don Omar just get it. And if you don't like any of the before mentioned get it anyway, i'm sure you'll change your mind.

There's a great old old salsa style cut i realy liked, #18"Amarga Vida"

There's also a bonus track #19 i have yet to listen to.

Don Omar is to Reggaeton what LL Cool J is to Rap.

So don't forget boys and girls that "Variety Is The Spice Of Life"

P.S. His cd cover art is outstanding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don Omar: El Rey De Los Reyes, May 27, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
Wow!.... Even though Don Omar had a beef with Daddy Yankee before, he and Don Omar both have something in common. They're both inovators and try bring the genre to a whole new level with every new cd. Don Omar brought more of a variety of song themes and beats.

To be honest, when I first bought the cd I was more shocked and confused than anything. I was just so used to hearing The Last Don and him on appearances on other cds, that it was wierd when i first heard this cd. BUT-- that's what happens to me a lot. I knew if i kept on hearing it, i would love it...........and i was right! King of Kings has something for everyone. All in all, the cd is great. A true fan will appreciate the cd and love every song for its own reason.

DALE DON DALE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars King of Kings!!, May 24, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
Wow! Don Omar came back stronger than ever with King of Kings!

Songs like Cuentale, Conteo, & Reportense can have you dancing non-stop, and even has a dancehall song to get you on the dance floor with "Salio El Sol." Other songs like Muñecas de Porcelana and Angelito Vuela talks about social issues. A real masterpiece!!

4.0 out of 5 stars King of kings, May 23, 2006
This review is from: King of Kings (Audio CD)
Don Omar in this album didn't follow the same reggaeton routine or rules. He made his own rules and does something very different from everyone else. From start to finish keeps you wondering what will he do next. Groundbreaking!!!

King of Kings
King of Kings by Don Omar (Audio CD - 2006)
Rate and Discover Movies