Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: King Kooker KK2S Stainless Steel Deep Fry Pan with Lid
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 11, 2011
The king kooker was shipped promptly with updates. It was the perfect size for frying medium batches of seafood. I was surprised with the easy clean-up after frying. I just wished the steel had been a heavier gauge. It wasn't the thinnest but it wasn't as thick as I would have liked. Overall, a good buy.
on August 18, 2013
I bought this item for my husband and he loves it. He loves that there is a lid to cover the pan when he finishes cooking. His only complaint was he thought that the pan would be of a heavier weight.
He gave the kooker 4 1/2 stars.
on October 18, 2010
Works perfect, cleans up easy. Perfect for outdoor grill side burner to keep the fried smell out of the house.
on September 7, 2013
Bought the fry pan to use at a picnic, on a propane stove. It was the perfect fit on the 3 burner stove. I fried bread dough, like small elephant ears in it for 3 1/2 hours, with out using the basket. Plan on using it for lots of other things, too. So glad I made this purchase!
on July 23, 2013
My husband loves it. He is very picky about what he cooks in and this is perfect. Easy clean up and cooks the fish to a perfect golden brown.
on July 25, 2012
We have used them once for a fish fry, they are a little thin for stainless steel, they hold heat pretty good and they can cook alot at once
on June 29, 2016
The pot is ok but the basket leaves a lot to be desired. It has a hook to hold it up above the oil when wanting to do another batch of what ever you are cooking or for waiting for the oil to get hot. This hook is too weak and springy to hold anything. It caused me to have a grease fire and came very close to seriously burning myself. Would not suggest buying it even to my worst enemy!!!
on February 17, 2014
We deep fry chicken wings quite often and we wanted stainless instead of the aluminum one we had. The pot itself is fine but the handle on the basket is a joke. My husband will eventually make a new one for it as it is really filmsy.
on August 19, 2014
Product arrived on time. I am somewhat disappointed in the quality of the basket part. After spending at least 20 minutes trying to find the correct holes to connect the handle I gave up and attached the handle to the three holes that somewhat alligned up. The basket is suppose to rest on the top lip of the pan when pulled out of the oil, however this does seem possible because of the cheap construction of the basket and the handle location. Just another example of cheap Chinese construction and the greed of American companies making junk with cheap labor.
on June 2, 2013
Item as described. Perfect for home use, not commercial grade. I would recommend this to anyone deep frying at home.

See 1 answered question