5.0 out of 5 stars A great pool toy!
This is a really great pool float - here's why:

1. It's so comfortable. Depending on how fully you like the back rest inflated you can almost sit right up, or lean back. The arm rests are just perfect too.

2. It's durable : mine has been subject to quite boisterous use - it's been used in pool party "tournaments" with races, collisions and the like,...
Published on April 30, 2011 by ShellBear

2.0 out of 5 stars King Kool Lounge
I revceived the 2 lounges I ordered very quickly. thank you. During the first day of use, I noticed that one had a slow leak. I did not return it since I had already disposed of the box. Check your mechandise first. I was floating with my friends when my lounged slowly descended into the depths of the water.
Published on August 18, 2006 by B. Fields

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 537 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, August 14, 2013
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
You can't go wrong with this float for $10. Very thick and far more comfortable than I thought it would be. I am only 5'4" and I don't think people much taller would be as comfortable. I really like that near the feet there is a large hole and on a hot day I put my feet down in the water through this hole and it keeps me cooler. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pool float, August 10, 2013
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
This thing seems to hold air forever and even after many years in the sun by pool it still rarely needs air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price!, June 30, 2013
M. Williams (AZ United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
I bought this at the grocery store today for the price of $5.99 + tax. Anyways I am very pleased. I hate to put a lot of money into pool lounge chairs because for the price they usually only last the one season anyways. So how could I go wrong for that price! It is actually more comfortable than ones I have spent $60+ on. I'm going to keep buying these. I can't comment on the durability, but again, for the price - who cares! Btw, I'm not a skinny micro person, at least 40# overweight. It comfortably supported my back, neck and shoulders in a comfortable relaxed position that I could have went to sleep in. And I have a bad neck...

5.0 out of 5 stars they rock, December 21, 2012
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
these are comfortable and they are also very very durable and you can really tell they are going to last for a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you are looking for, December 12, 2012
Wasky (Jupiter, FL) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
The King Kool Lounge is comfortable, durable and exactly what I was looking for in a pool raft. It's been living outside since I got it and it shows no major signs of wear besides some slight discoloration from the sun. Overall, this is a great raft!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great size Crappy material, December 12, 2012
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
I bought this float for my trip to aruba to lay in as i went around the lazy river. Within ten minutes there was a puncture. I used the piece of patch to repair it and within the next 20 min of use there was another puncture, aside from rubbing the wall of the pool there was nothing sharp in the pool so i would say that this float was made very cheaply.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but tough to find a pump, December 10, 2012
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
The product itself is good. Sturdy and colorful as you see in the photo. Amazon did an excellent job to get this to my door within a week. But its tough to find a pump to blow the inflatable. Tried a bunch of pumps from the local stores and they dont work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Video Game lounging indoors., December 7, 2012
Amazon Customer (New York City, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
I am using this not for it's intended purposes. I bought this inflatable pool lounger not to use in a pool but to inflate in my living room to lay on while I am playing PS3. The set up I have leaves my sofa too far from my TV so I have had to sit on the floor and play video games. I thought about getting a bean bag but they cost around $75 or so and then I thought of this solution! I buy the loungers I see for pools, the ones with back and arms rest and I can inflate and deflate at will - it takes up no space and it is very comfortable for a session of video gaming AND has a cup holder for soda. How perfect is that. I gave it 4 stars because inflating it is more difficult that I would have imagined (you have to pinch the valve hard and there are two of them). If I puncture this I don't care because it is relatively cheap to replace. Also, the hole meant to paddle around in the pool actually allows you to get up or sit down without stepping directly on the lounger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not ideal, July 2, 2012
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
So, this thing looked cute and held up well for the 1 day that my friends and I used it. While it kept me afloat, it was somewhat tricky to get onto and once in it, our butts sank way down. The lake we were on was pretty shallow, so there were times where I drifted near shore an my butt nearly hit the ground. It was a little small for me and for several of the other guests so I think a big inner tube would have worked just as well. The cup holder was the selling feature for me, but trying to get on and off this thing inevitably splashed lake water on/around my drink's top and straw (um, icky).
It was totally ok for its purpose for the day and for $13, but not the relaxing "floating" experience I was hoping for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great float..., October 25, 2011
This review is from: King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5" (Toy)
Ordered 2 of these floats. The last at least 3 years n I'm very happy with my floats.
If you need a great float buy these.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 537 | Next ›

King Kool Lounge 63" x 33.5"
$11.99 $10.17