Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 20, 2015
Size yourself a 1/2 smaller and they will fit perfect. They have a soft removable sole pad so you don't have to buy one. These are the most comfortable boot you can imagine. They are a regular D width. The price is unreal. I bought a pair of Wolverine and they fit me so bad I can't wear them and spent 2 times the amount. They look good with Jeans to. I ride a motorcycle and are perfect for the road. Let me tell ya about the company. I got a great deal and they are much less than the price of the other makers. I ordered them and somehow hit the expedited shipping button. The charge was 39.95. I called them, with the weather it took 5 days to get them so they credited me back the amount, minus the 5 dollar shipping charge. If you are looking for a wedge sole boot. Buy from these guys. Save a ton of money and get treated well and best of all, a great quality boot. . Thanks King, very much.
on April 13, 2015
I work 6-12 hour days in these bad boys and walk nearly 5-10 miles when I do. My feet and posture have been tons better and the boots are durable as heck. Love em'. Buying an extra pair before these are discontinued. Also they look sleak too, always get a compliment.
on September 4, 2015
All expectations were met. These boots look really nice. The leather is soft considering the purpose of these boots. The sole is firm but with use I expect it to give a little. The padded tongue and ankle padded ring are well designed comfortable. The insole is very comfortable as well. I haven't found any stitching mistakes and they look all straight. Very happy with this purchase.
on February 22, 2016
Very comfortable boot immediately without breaking in. Being in the concrete business a durable boot along with being lightweight is a must. This boot fit the bill. I will give it the test of time and update my review as needed. Thus far I would recommend this boot for comfort and fit.
on December 31, 2015
Greetings from Russia, footwear met all expectations !!! Good quality, beautiful design, durable.
The only negative for me is that there is no heel, a little unusual.
Purchase satisfied, thank you very much the seller !!! Happy New Year!!!
on January 27, 2016
Great boots for the money. They run a little big, and at first I thought I needed a smaller size (I already ordered them a 1/2 size smaller than what I normally wear) but I gave them a chance and it's really not an issue. They are very very comfortable and seem pretty durable, although I'm not doing any hard labor in them or anything. I wore them to shovel snow recently and my feet were dry as a bone after a couple hours.
on January 27, 2016
I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality and comfort of these boots for such an affordable price. The pictures on Amazon and their description don't do these boots justice. The beautiful leather, thick quality sole, and precise stitching of these boots set them apart from boots priced 4 times as much. I usually forget that I'm even wearing these boots because of how comfortable they are, but not for long with the frequent compliments/ inquires I receive. Great buy.
on December 2, 2012
this boot is comfortable. plus the leather has a good pitstop leather and tone of color. product looks better in person. must buy
on January 8, 2013
I bought this shoe for my dad at te store and he is really happy with it. I tryed them on my self and they surprisingly comfortable. I can see me using them for work or just to wear them to do everyday stuff. I was complemeted on how they looked with the jeans i was wearing hahaha. On the serious side though I'm convinced this is a great shoe and worth it. He has given them a god use and its been maybe a year and he is ready for a new pair so I'll be buying one here. Thanks King Rocks
on March 19, 2016
I have owned Danners, RedWings, Georgias, Timberlands, Keens, Carhartts, Thorogoods, dr martens, caterpillars, and more,
None of said boots were as comfortable, economical, or versatile asthe King Rocks.
As long as these boots stay on amazon, they will be my go to's for everyday work boots. (Plumber)
Great boots, cant beat price, 60 hr work weeks, not one pain or discomfort. I have