5.0 out of 5 stars Terrifying and awesome!
Published 21 months ago by Catgrrl00

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, That Was Disappointing
Published 3 months ago by Nicole Lamonakis

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, That Was Disappointing, October 27, 2014
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
The mask came in the mail today and looks nothing like the picture. I read the reviews and was excited, and paid for the two day shipping and everything. It is so small it does not fit over my head, the mask being about a foot long from the back of the head to the snout, and you can see the yellow glue all over the back of its neck where the mane was (hardly) glued down. the paint is chipped in many places, and the blue paint used on the eyes is spotted on the face so I'm going to have to touch it up with my own paint. The eyes and horn don't stand up because it was shoved in the box so awkwardly. I honestly want to return the whole thing and get my money back but Halloween is in a few days so I won't have time to order something else. I was so excited too! Now I'm just going to be a girl in a white dress carrying a tiny, bent, mask with a terrible paint job. So cool.

Thanks a lot!

3.0 out of 5 stars This horse head has NO neck!, June 21, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
UPDATE:
Although it has NO neck, ive learned to love this mask. Ive had to fix it several times but it still looks good.
I kept it and i really enjoy my time with it.

Old review:

It is NOT like the photo!
There is NO neck!

You just get the head and the neck area isnt covered!

The photo shows the neck being covered!!! But it doesnt! My friends all have a horse head.

I think it's the brand. If you want to get the unicorn head that covers the neck, it's probably the other brand. I'm returning this and getting the other one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrifying and awesome!, May 1, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
This unicorn head is basically exactly what it looks like: a unicorn mask with piercing blue red-rimmed eyes and scary pink veins running down the face. It's truly the stuff of nightmares. If you're trying to be a beautiful magical unicorn, this isn't the mask for you. If you're looking for something hilarious and fun that's sure to make people laugh, scream, and run away in horror: this is perfect.

The white mane is very soft but sheds easily. I had clumps of hair falling out on my clothes, but the mane still looks full. You'd probably want to brush it first if you're wearing a dark color.

It has a strong rubber smell and it's very hot and hard to see out of (the eye holes are the nostrils) but I more than got my money's worth. Plus, the horn is reinforced so it won't fall down or bend. It's really an awesome find...but again, NOT if you're trying to look pretty. This thing is scary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie and a Dinner, October 20, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
I find that I wear this mask most often at the dinner table. Not only do I entertain myself by trying to get food into the mouth of my mask, but it entertains everyone else at the table also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mask, November 21, 2013
Frazmaz (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
My son wore this on Halloween and it was perfect, he and his friends a horse and owl trotted around our street and had so much fun. The details on the mask were great. Shipping was all the way from China but we received it in plenty of time. My son now permanently wears it as I always wanted a pet Unicorn ever since I was a little girl. Now my whole family is happy except my dog.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality....???, December 15, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
it looks amazing on the site, when it arrived it had the usual plastic/latex smell which will definatley fade away after its aired out (hopefully). it i extreemmmmmly hard to even see out of it. If you wanted to wear this for a party or event GOOD LUCK. The way to see where you are going is through the nostrils of the mask, so you have to silt your head a little up to have a straight view.

5.0 out of 5 stars horse is love, May 21, 2014
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
i bought this for a friend and she's currently leading a new religion based off of horse masks, she will soon conquer the universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn mask is great, November 15, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
My daughter wears this mask all of the time. It is a big hit and many people have taken her picture wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn Mask, August 29, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
I liked this mask because it went along with an inside joke for my boyfriend. It seemed legit when I got it and shipping was spectacular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and beautiful workmanship!, August 13, 2013
This review is from: KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask (Toy)
I LOVE this mask and guess what? Kid's are totally mesmerized by it. I'm having a blast with this beautiful mask. It's magical and it brings a smile to everyone's face that sees it! Thank you for making it so darn SWEET!

KingMas Halloween Unicorn Head Mask