5.0 out of 5 stars Indescribable!
Following after the amazing sounds feautured in KH1, the original soundtrack for KH2 captures the hearts of even those who have not even heard of the game.

Each world, and certain main characters, have their own theme songs. Kairi keeps her original - representing her hopeful, cheery attitude. Riku and Roxas both have more serious, darker themes that portrays...
Published on March 5, 2006

3.0 out of 5 stars Kingdom Hearts!!!!!
Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 2

The soundtrack is awesom but I definitely think that the CD should say whether or not it's english or not... I basically bought the CD for the english version of passion and well, it wasn't in english so I could have really bought it on iTunes.. Kinda Dissapointing. but it's still a very good soundtrack.
Published on January 25, 2008 by Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
Enjoyed products and am willing to shop from again. Received in a timely fashion and was protected in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive review for Kingdom Hearts II Soundtrack, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
This is also a good item for Kingdom Hearts fans that like the game series and the music from the game. Highly Recommend for Kingdom Hearts fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the music in this, just wich it had the english theme version though., May 9, 2010
J. Tregaro (Chatsworth, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
I always wanted this CD but it was always a ridiculous price, finally I got it for a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 9, 2008
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
The Kingdom Hearts 2 CD is just as, if not better, than the first one. I, personally, have both. I loved the first one, but the old songs on here are all different than the first ones, making it feel like a twist on a classic tune.

I love how this video game has incorporated Disney characters and songs, so it's like remixed versions of old Disney favorites.
Passion is a beautiful song by Utada Hikaru, and by far, is my favorite song on the entire album.

My only problem with this CD is that they, so far, have not released an English Version of this CD. I understand it's only like 5 songs, but it would be nice to understand the words. It's not a big issue, it's just a small blemish that I don't notice much. But, if they release an English Version, I will be pre-ordering it.

I purchased this CD back when it was first released, so I do not understand why the price has been changed so dramatically. But, I think for collectors, it's worth the price. I'd highly suggest this CD for Kingdom Hearts fans, and even Disney Fans, or collector. I have not been disappointed with this CD at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, even if not in English, March 25, 2008
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
If you enjoyed the game and also enjoy video game music, pick this up. I'm sure the price is alittle high, but I'm just one of those that really enjoys video game music and if you enjoyed the music while playing the game I suggest you pick this up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing But Redundant Praise, January 24, 2008
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
Though I'm sure you've heard it many times before, let me reiterate how wonderful this soundtrack is. If you've ever played the game, watched someone play the game, or even been within earshot of the game while its on, you know about the fabulous score behind it. Kingdom Hearts II is a masterpeice in itself, and the score compounds the experience exponentially! In my opinion, this is definatly a step up from the first soundtrack (which was also wonderful), but definatly differernt. Different, in this case, means darker. There are a lot of parts in the game that stray heavily from the lighthearted feel thats geared towards a younger audience, and instead has a more mature, cinematic feel (though still suitable enough for the kids). The music is a perfect reflection of what i'm talking about. Theres about 90 something minutes of music on here, and within that you get a large variety of musical themes, ranging from the many battle themes, to the goofy disney themes (Whinnie The Pooh for example), to the more dark and moody themes, like Organization XIII's theme, or Roxas. This is one of those CDs that I can honestly say you wont be disapointed in if you decide to buy it. Nevermind the fact that its an import (therefore, its in Japanese), just enjoy the music for what it is. There are only 2 lyrical songs out of 89 on the entire album, "Passion" and a reprisal of the same song, and they beautifully sung, even in Japanese, and in my opinon, better. KH II is worth every penny, and these days, it shouldnt hurt your wallet too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Returning Amazon buyer, January 9, 2008
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
The item was received as advertised and in a timely manner. The purchasing experience was excellent and my daughter was pleased with her gift

5.0 out of 5 stars no such thing, August 17, 2007
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
just so everyone knows, the only video game soundtrack(as far as I know) that is in america is for the Halo series. You probably won't find a video game soundtrack in english. I guess there's not much of a market for it in america, as far as music goes. guess this isn't really a review, but I do play kingdom hearts: great music.

this is for everyone who said they were dissapointed about it not being in english.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Needs To Have 6 Stars Available, July 6, 2007
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD)
This soundtrack was worth every single penny I spent on it and possibly more. It's very different from the first soundtrack which I was relieved to find out. It has more trumpets and drums which makes the CD sound more like a loud celebration. I had to get used to it. Passion is a good example. More guitars and everything. Love it, love it, love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD., May 13, 2007
I love the music on this CD, as well as the music on the KH 1 soundtrack,

yet I believe the music in KH 2 has an edge over KH 1 because:

1. It has a lot more songs, even One-Winged Angel, whitch the KH 1 soundtrack lacks.

2. The music has more emotion in it. You can tell by the sound of almost every instrument that the song conveys something significant.

3. None of the songs annoy me(That means you, KH1 Gummy ship theme!)

4. And, most importantly, these songs take me to exactly where they are played. When Sacred Moon plays, I'm in TWTNW. When Desire For All That is Lost plays, I'm in the 1 fight that song is in.

5. Also, I'm glad its in Japanese, so I can't understand Passion. (Yay!)

I have one complaint though, why do the songs only play once, then stop?

On the KH1 soundtrack, the song repeats before it ends, making the song's last twice as long. Here, they just go once and thats it. Oh well, thats what the Repeat button is for.

Overall, this CD has allowed me to enjoy the music from one if the greatest games I've every heard whenever I want, so I award it the maximum rating of 5 stars. I hope KH3's music is as good (Or better) as this was.

ARRAY(0x9f7b33a8)

Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 2 by Kingdom Hearts 2 (Audio CD - 2006)