Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on July 19, 2010
My son purchased this guide to help complete his ds game. He is 8 and while he is good at video games, he has a tendency to get stuck and frustrated. He bought this game with his own money and played it alone. The book gave him tips for each of the main bosses and REALLY helped him figure out the panel system. The information on the panel system was worth the price of the book, as it is very important and somewhat hard to understand.
on March 16, 2013
i love KH games. i own them all. i only bought guides for 358/2 and Dream Drop Distance. the first time i played 358/2 it was when i just came out. i blew through it piece of cake. once you play one kingdom hearts... the rest bow to your prowess. the guide did help my second trip a few years later (present time). you dont NEED it, but if you love collecting stuff... then you need it. guides on the internet only go so far. a physical copy is always better
on October 17, 2014
I absolutely love 358/2 Days no matter how many people didn't think it was all that good, however I love Organization XIII and to be more specific, Axel. I received my book yesterday and was totally excited and loved it! I'm so glad to have this Strategy Guide as a part of my Kingdom Hearts Collection <3
on February 10, 2013
I would recommend this to anyone that needs extra help getting completing the game 100%. It is a very detailed guide.
on June 6, 2014
Just what I was looking for. In excellent shape looks great on my bookshelf with my other books. Thank You!
on December 19, 2014
VERY VERY VERY AFFORDABLE AND SHIPPING WAS FAST!!!
on August 13, 2014
Well detailed and oriented. Great buy for $3-7.
on May 27, 2011
The company that makes these guides know what they are doing for sure! I have the PSP KH game as well as the guide for it and both that one and this one are so well put together that you wont ever need to look anything up online to find out what to do in the game! Illustrations make things soooo much easier to understand, its so in depth that there is more info than the casual gamer would even need, and its got every thing you need to know to get everything in the game. Its great! Well worth the money! I got mine on the clearance rack at target for 10 bucks, but even full price it would be worth it!
on July 23, 2015
Thanks again!.
on January 8, 2011
My 10 year old son had this guide on his wish list for Christmas along with the DS game that goes with it. The guide was worth every penny as he used it continuously in conjunction with the game itself. I would strongly recommend purchasing this item if your child is asking for the actual game as it is a wonderful resource (according to my son)!