- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
William Shatner stars as veterinarian Rack Hansen in this cult classic about an Arizona town infested with a horde of arachnids that turn on the humans whose insecticides have depleted their natural food supply.
After livestock belonging to rancher Walter Colby fall victim to a spider attack, entomologist Diane Ashley (Tiffany Bolling) arrives and tries to help Rack deal with the crisis: but with the big county fair fast approaching, Mayor Connors refuses to let them quarantine the ranch. Soon the remaining residents of the town must barricade themselves at Emma Washburns lodge in an effort to save themselves from the eight-legged invaders in the ultimate man vs. spider showdown.
* All-New Interview With William Shatner
* Jim Brockett: Spider Wrangler Featurette
* Audio Commentary By Director John Bud Cardos, Producer Igo Kantor, Spider Wrangler Jim Brockett And Cinematographer John Morrill; Moderated By Hostel Producer Scott Spiegel And Lee Christian
* Rare Behind-The-Scenes Footage
* Interview With Writer Stephen Lodge
* Poster Gallery
* Original Theatrical Trailer
* New Wide-Screen Transfer
* And More!
Exactly what my husband was looking for! Great quality and great price!Published 1 month ago by Kathy
I consider this the JAWS of normal-sized killer spider movies (and there have been plenty, such as KISS OF THE TARANTULA - 1972; TARANTULAS: THE DEADLY CARGO - 1977; ARACHNOPHOBIA... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Fred Adelman
This movie was for myself....i am a big syfy person....am sure i will like it ....Published 4 months ago by Vivian Harris
Classic horror movie that reminded my wife of when she was young. Captain Kirk in a horror movie... wowPublished 5 months ago by Brian H.
The spiders are so scary! I was fear of most spiders since l was little! But l am not scared of that because it was just a movie.Published 7 months ago by Anastasia Star Durham
I bought this video because my Aunt owned the hotel in Verde Valley where this was filmed. She told funny stories about them filming there and how they stayed at her hotel. Read morePublished 8 months ago by N. McGee