Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 31, 2012
If you want to know everything in the game than this is the best resource granted it does not cover the new DLC but for the core game and there are free resources on the net but when I'm gaming I don't want to google search and mess with my iPad I want to game and focus on the game and not mess with wiki this no jump to this page wait go back to this web page nope google this well this guide will be your best friend for this game stay in the game I think this added a lot of enjoyment in this game
on October 8, 2013
I normally stick with a Prima guide, but I am very pleased with this guide book. Tons of maps and strategies on how to get the most out of my play throughs. I have found tons of items and weapons using this guide. I had put this game down but got right back into it once I bought the guide and have had a better game experience since.
on March 31, 2012
Wow what can I say about this amazing book,anyway when it finally arrived I couldn't believe the weight of the box,I thought there must me a load of things in there,it weighs a ton or just over 5 LBs and is of amazing quality way better than you'd expect for a game guide,the book in crammed full of useful information about the game and in great detail it has 600 pages and will be a very daunting read,therefore I will only refer to it as and when it's needed,but if I could have changed one thing it would be the spelling as everything is in American English or lazy English as I prefer to call it,other than that it is perfect and by far the best game guide I have ever seen.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
This was a surprise and for the $26 I paid, this was a wonderfully bound guide. I expected low quality in the binding and the paper but I was astounded when it came in the mail and looked like a collectors edition. With the wonderful illustrations and the 600 pages of content, although other posts have pointed out some minor problems with content, I feel that overall this is a guide that is worth more than $26; considering its quality it is worth at least $50.

This is one of the few guides that when I received it... my first reaction was "Wow!"
on April 30, 2012
This guide has everything. An excellent walk through and a very good explanation om etems found in the game. The maps make it much easier to locate places that are talked about before they are visible on the game. Beautiful hard cover, worth the money you pay.
on July 7, 2013
There is SOOOO much to this game you would never find without this guide. It is organized extremely well and is full of great advice. You still have to make your own decisions but at least you're not travelling blind. This book doubles or triples the play value of the game.
on June 8, 2014
This is a great game guide for a game that isn't quite as awesome as I wanted it to be.

The guide itself is very comprehensive (it's nearly the size of the Skyrim softback guide) which is a necessary thing for a game this ambitious.
on February 29, 2012
I admit I was disappointed when this guide did not release at the same time as the game (I had pre-ordered both at the same time) Upon receipt however I realize that if a short wait was needed to produce this quality of game guide then I am willing to do so. I do like to "collect" the game guides for my favorite games - the eguides while very handy just aren't the same as curling up and post-it flagging pages while you stay up all night exploring every facet and play through possible. This guide is well illustrated and laid out - it just arrived yesterday and I am bringing it into work to read during lunch and looking forward to exploring it in depth. Browsed through it looking at some faction quest lines I have already completed on my first play through and noticed a few things I overlooked and some ideas for alternate character builds. So end result - all you can ask for with a game guide despite the wait.
on September 8, 2013
The Reckoning game is a must have for the RPG'ers....however, to try to play the game on it's own requires more skill than most have so the guide really helps find the correct pathways. Recommend that you get with the game.
on March 26, 2012
The guide is huge (600 pages)with beautiful graphics and limitless details on the world and quests.The guide shows how to build and create your character to your playstyle.A must buy.