5.0 out of 5 stars They finally did the story justice
From my experience:
8 hours of content (I didn't complete all the quests)

What's improved:
Story
Graphics
Dungeon Layout
Loot
Character Design

Published on July 19, 2012 by Josiah

3.0 out of 5 stars DLC is fine, the game as a whole is worth it!
I got the complete package for this game with the DLC.

In all, it's good, and you should all play it.

Sadly, the company that made this game went broke.

Sadly because the game is fun, big, and has an interesting story, even if the names are hard to pronounce!
Published 20 months ago by Elgabojhc

5.0 out of 5 stars They finally did the story justice, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
From my experience:
8 hours of content (I didn't complete all the quests)

What's improved:
Story
Graphics
Dungeon Layout
Loot
Character Design

This expansion puts personality into the game. It takes the base combat system I love and combines it with a storyline that does the game justice. Out of all the DLC I purchased, this is my favorite.

The bad:
Glitch one (chest near end Don't open)
Entrance to the last dungeon (you had to click it just right)

3.0 out of 5 stars DLC is fine, the game as a whole is worth it!, December 13, 2012
I got the complete package for this game with the DLC.

In all, it's good, and you should all play it.

Sadly, the company that made this game went broke.

3.0 out of 5 stars I find this dc to be decent but comparing to the game..., March 4, 2014
that is all it will be, is decent. Now, not to say there is not some fun quests in this dc of Kings of Amalur, but when I finally got back to playing the main story I was so happy. Which probably does not say much about this content. Now it is still enjoyable and the content 's story is still one worth listening too, because that is a big thing for me in this game in general dc or not. The story and the lore is unique in the sense of the world if not the premise of an unknown hero and or anti hero taking on vast and scheming powers behind the veil of lesser usurper. Now. even with those cliche's the story still feels uniquely rich and enjoyable to get into. I also like the possibility of choices, because imo too few fantasy and rpg's do this. It is a nice feature even if it sometimes frustrating, and the fact that you have more control to the shape of your character both through deed and attribute does not end in just the main game it is continued through this dlc and the other one The Legend of Dead Kel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cant download it,, August 24, 2013
There web site says my code has been used, I was not able to download product, by the time I got the required software and membership, the above is all I get.. Spent a half hour with their tech support to no avail. Bahh Humbug

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funnest games I have played., December 11, 2012
JBSkaggs (marvell, arkansas) - See all my reviews
It is sad that the company that produced this game folded. But unlike the base game, this expansion was intensely fun, immerssive, and unique. Combining ancient Greek culture and giants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a major fan, April 27, 2012
After finishing the first DLC, I purchased this one and had a fun time with it. It is not the best DLC I have ever played but if you enjoyed the game then you will enjoy this. The world is amazing and I believe the graphics are more enhanced. If you want to have some more fun with Kingdoms of Amalur then pick this up for the DLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the game, this DLC does not show up..., April 28, 2013
As mentioned in the title, can't access the DLC.

It seems to be an Origin problem. When I start the game, the DLC is recognized by Origin as installed, but it doesn't show up in the game.

When I posted on the Origin forum about the problem, EA linked me to Origin's "chat" assistance. Guess what? I haven't been able to log in to the "chat desk" for the last two days.

Another excellent game destroyed by EA.

EDIT: The DLC showed up on its own, several days later. The DLC rates 5, EA rates 0.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Teeth of Naros DLC has known bugs, August 9, 2012
I just got off the phone with Origin/EA Tech Support. This was my second call. I purchased both the PC versions of Teeth of Naros and The Legend of Dead Kel about 5 weeks ago. The installations seemed to go ok, but I was never able to access the DLC quests. The Origin/EA support people were both excellent. They both spent almost a hour with me on the phone trying many possible solutions. When they attempted to escalate to higher level support people, they came back to me saying there was a "known issue" or "known bug" with the game. Since Studio 8 is bankrupt they don't expect the problem to be fixed and Origin/EA is going to refund my money for both of these DLC purchases. My system is running Win 7 Pro 64-bit. I envy anyone who could play these DLC quests on a their PC. YMMV

Rate and Discover Movies