Includes King's Bounty: The Legend, King's Bounty: Armored Princess and its expansion King's Bounty: Crossworlds
King's Bounty: The Legend
Kings Bounty: The Legend is an adventure game with tactical turn-based battles and role-playing elements. In a fairy tale fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages, wise kings and beautiful princesses the player controls a hero. Leading their character through the game world, exploring it, commanding armies in battle and accomplishing various quests can mean great reward or huge defeats.
Gameplay is divided into two major sections: adventure mode and battle mode. While playing in adventure mode the gamer controls their character in real-time. With several classes available at the start of a new game, the player moves through the adventure map seeking various treasures, fighting monsters and accomplishing quests tasked to him by the local stewards. Once in battle mode the gamer assumes the role of a war chief, leading his troops in tactical turn-based combat. Battles take place on land or sea, in dungeons or castles or even in some items! The hero himself doesn't participate in the combat, but can assist his troops by casting spells or summoning different creatures.
- Classic real-time (adventure) meets turn-based (battles) gameplay
- Rich fantasy setting, storyline with a lot of twists and an unexpected ending
- Three types of characters to choose from – Warrior, Paladin and Mage. Each of them with unique characteristics and abilities
- Huge game world with dozens locations and battlefields - both on the surface and in the dungeons
- The game world isn't static - enemies don't just sit and wait for the hero to arrive, they pursue their own aims and try to get into the player's way
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed King's Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert. This new world of King's Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom.
The Princess is accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
New campaign - Arena Champion Mercenary Arthur is hired by some Lew Clissan, and finds himself in the Litan world. According to his contract he has to fight against dreadful creatures at the Arena of the Thousand Emperors to become a champion.
New campaign - Defender of Crown Having returned from Teana, Princess Amelie has to pass her final exam on the path to the honorable title of the Defender of the Crown of Darion! She will be confronted by challenges, where it's not rude force that helps, but thoughtful tactics, since every new battle is a real enigma.
- battles with bosses in the gladiator tournament;
- unique enemy mercenary heroes;
- 8 different guilds with specific relations;
- 11 companions.
Orc Path, large-scale expansion of the game world The Orcs set forth on a warpath, and hordes of green-skin warriors are prowling about the entire Teana seeking the Ancient Orc God, but not all chieftains are willing to see the almighty Agro God back on the throne, and they are asking humans to help...
- battles at unique tactic arenas;
- random selection of enemies and allies in each new game.
Bonus: Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess
- 9 creatures;
- 35 items, new item sets and assembled artifacts;
- 50 new abilities and skills for the creatures;
- 13 new spells;
- mysterious Sage's Tower, a puzzle of mage, who learnt immortality;
- chain of Military Academies allowing to upgrade creatures;
- new quests;
- Adrenalin, a unique ability of the Orcs;
- and so much more...
| ||Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP / Windows Vista|
|Processor:||2.6 Ghz||3 Ghz|
|RAM:||1 GB||2 GB|
|Hard Drive:||Unknown|| |
|Video Card:||nVidia GeForce 6800 with 128MB or equivalent ATI||Videocard nVidia GeForce 7950GT with 512 MB or equivalent ATI|
|Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:||Unknown|| |